Closed Thread
Page 27 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks gemgem, i do have an infection (BV) so have been given some medicated cream..ended up getting a blood test too, dr said hpt's can give false readings for 3 weeks so the tests I did just might not have picked up the hormones..we'll see with these blood results in a few days! Hopefully it's positive!

Good luck everyone else! Have my fingers crossed for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Thanks gemgem, i do have an infection (BV) so have been given some medicated cream..ended up getting a blood test too, dr said hpt's can give false readings for 3 weeks so the tests I did just might not have picked up the hormones..we'll see with these blood results in a few days! Hopefully it's positive!

Good luck everyone else! Have my fingers crossed for you all
    Hopefully infection clears up quick and my friend had negative readings blood and urine for first 16 weeks of her pregnancy had to have a ultrasound and thens when they figured it out LOL. Hopefully its positive for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone, hope all is well..been having net problems so haven't been able to jump on here and see how everyone is doing. Looks like everyone is keeping busy

Pinkorblue I'm still waiting for af :/ it'll be 7 weeks tomorrow! About to go to the dr and see what's going on, past 2 days I havent felt well, weird abdominal pains and I'm not sure if I have cm or some weird discharge going on hope it's not an infection. Have also done a few more hpts but neg still..
    Sorry you have an infection but I hope your blood test comes back positive. Glad to see you back. Hey every1 how are we all. Logged on computer last night to do personals but couldnt. Thought was me hehe so on my phone now. Atm I have no idea of how many DPO I am and its driving me alittle batty. Bring on the 30th. any1 been tempted yet. Im eyeing off the 1 poas but going to at least wait till the 28 at the very earlyist(sp?). Have been sympton spotting and have been gettimg wierd cramps all week. But also tender bbs which I know means af is on her way. Eko fingers crossed tjat your temp stays up! Rainbow hope af graced u with her presence soon. Will do more personals later in the week
    Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Whats up with BubHub? U have not been able to get on for 2 days... super annoying! I have so much to catch up on...

Just 2 comments after skimming the last few days:

I flew on Singapore Airlines at 32 weeks, they were the only airline to allow someone to fly so late in a pregnancy. All of the rest were 30 weeks... you do need a doctors note and the airlines pounce on you when you arrive at the airport. You feel like a criminal the way they behave with you... anyway, the flight was a very long one but all went fine, was just very tired and uncomfortable.

Temp dip... I have been charting for 3 months and find that I actually get a temp spike the day before AF and then when AF arrives my temp dips.

AFM ~ CD 25 and 9DPO... am doing my best not to symptom spot but its sooooo hard. I have had weird cramps all week now... like a pulling and poking type feeling. Also very very tired but I have upped my exercise in the last few days so it could be that. BB's are sensitive but thats normal for me... otherwise I feel ok. Am actually feeling pretty positive about this cycle, hope I am not disappointed... dreamt last night that I POAS and it was + and was showing everyone I came into contact with

Only thing that is weird is my chart... check out the major temp spike yesterday and then major dip this morning. Not sure what to make of it... any idea's?

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Tracker

Thanks
    Reviews
    what! 16 weeks! she must've been pretty happy when she finally found out

Thanks
    Reviews
    what! 16 weeks! she must've been pretty happy when she finally found out
    I met a lady yesterday that found out she was pregnant at 3.5 months!!!! I can't understand how you just don't know

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Bug that looks like it could be an implantation dip. If you're 9dpo, that would be about right. Have to see what happens with your temp tomorrow, if it goes back up to where it was or close to, it could have been implant. It's a pretty drastic dip!

I know what you mean about the dip just before AF, however at 4dpo I was nowhere near AF and my temps never drop that significantly just before AF so I'm still holding on to hope *grin*.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Eko... I know, I took my temp 5 times to just make sure as its a hectic dip. I am only due to get AF on Monday so a while away. I also usually start getting brown CM 4 days before so really hoping I don't get any this week. Am going to test on Sunday...

I did read somewhere that temping after O is not very accurate and that you should not read into it very deeply as everyone has a different Leutal Phase?

FX this is your month too ~ when are you going to PAOS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luvbug it's strange isn't it! Unless some ppl just don't get any symptoms..? Thanks for the flight info too! I'm heading o/s to Europe fr Sept-Dec so will have to remember about the letter if a bun gets in the oven before the travels!

Fingers crossed for you she doesn't show!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dipzel For This Useful Post:

LuvBug  (24-07-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Woops. Just adjusted my chart with a bbt adjuster (because the times I took them were off) and it looks like I might have Od a day earlier than I thought. Which means I'm 6dpo, not 5dpo. Which also means that that hectic dip (I swear I thought I was the only one that used 'hectic' that way rofl!) was at 5dpo.

So I'm actually 6dpo today. Which might explain the hot flashes and cramping I've had today. Or it might just be my body fuxing with my head. Time will tell *grin*.