Closed Thread
Page 26 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    How long is your cycle gemgem? Maybe we can cycle together if AF shows up tonight/tomorrow!
    Usually it is 28/29 days always has been but this one it was 33 days but did move and stuff this month so was bit stressed out so may be cause

Yeah we can cycle together I am using a digital clear blue fertility monitor this month to predict the o days so hopefully I will get it righjt this month been just taking it casually last 3 months but if O is happening later than I have been thinking could be the reason why so this month I get it right

And this is your first month too so will be exciting for you

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What CD do you usually ovulate?

I just realised i miscalculated and AF is due tomorrow - so she's not late yet! I usually have a 26 day cycle, O on CD13/14 usually.

So would ovulate around the 5th/6th if it goes to plan..

What's the clear blue fertility monitor? Where can I get one? LOL.

I will be trying to inseminate from the 2nd of August. Maybe 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th depending on OPKS etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I scaled back my ttc efforts this month. I ditched the maybe baby and temping cos DH thought I was going nuts. I also told me if I relaxed it would happen (he's game). So I pointed out that there's an egg around 1 day a month so I need to know which day. I've only used OPKs this month and have been more relaxed and happy.

As for twins, my SIL and brother have 4 kids, accidentally fell pregnant and found out they're having twins.

I wouldn't mind twins, but I only want 2 kids, and want 2 pregnancies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea when I ovulate I really havent taken much notice till this month just tried mid month but going by this month it seemed to be CD20 but also my AF was late so may just have been an unusual month.

LOL its helps ya find 6 fertile days rather than the two my frind used it for both her pregnacies and got pregnant first time so heres to hoping it does the same for me http://thefertilityshop.com/fertilit...itor-p-46.html.
    But as Lil Smurf said I dont wanna got too caught up in things either ( I tend to get obsessed with planning) I just wanna figure out everything for next couple months then if still no will go back to being casual but will have more idea of what CD I ovulate

I would love twins I want 2 kids and both at once would be awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Okay so I read somewhere that your luteal phase is always the same. So if your period is late, it's because your first half of the cycle was longer i.e. you ovulated later.

As I ovulate around CD 13/14, I'll be doing an insem on CD 10, 12, 13, 14 I think. Maybe 15, if I think I ovulated a bit later!

My LP for the last year has been 13 days long...too bad you can't TTC in reverse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    What CD do you usually ovulate?

I just realised i miscalculated and AF is due tomorrow - so she's not late yet! I usually have a 26 day cycle, O on CD13/14 usually.

So would ovulate around the 5th/6th if it goes to plan..

What's the clear blue fertility monitor? Where can I get one? LOL.

I will be trying to inseminate from the 2nd of August. Maybe 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th depending on OPKS etc.

I thought mine was gonna be similar dates but by working out what happened this month it may make it closer to 11th but I will let ya know as I test through out the month. I am hoping for more of the 6ish coz less time to wait LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, hope all is well..been having net problems so haven't been able to jump on here and see how everyone is doing. Looks like everyone is keeping busy

Pinkorblue I'm still waiting for af :/ it'll be 7 weeks tomorrow! About to go to the dr and see what's going on, past 2 days I havent felt well, weird abdominal pains and I'm not sure if I have cm or some weird discharge going on hope it's not an infection. Have also done a few more hpts but neg still..

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all! On my phone so personals later.

Temp is back up to 36.8 today, and I've been having hot flashes all afternoon. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dipzel I have been having troubles getting on here too a few times... Hope everything goes ok for you at the doctors

Rainbow Road did your AF come?

My fingers are crossed for you too Eko

Thanks
    Reviews
    She's on her way...spotted last night and now nothing!!

Hopefully here tonight properly!!! Just had a session of acupuncture. It was amazing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

gemgem05  (24-07-2012)