Closed Thread
Page 25 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I used f2f opks too and they were always accurate .

I had a temp dip of .8 this morning which is a huge dip. I got all exited thinking it could be early implantation and now I'm driving myself nuts.
    Problem is according to everything I've read, a dip at 4-5 days past O is very common. Arg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    I used f2f opks too and they were always accurate .

I had a temp dip of .8 this morning which is a huge dip. I got all exited thinking it could be early implantation and now I'm driving myself nuts.
    Problem is according to everything I've read, a dip at 4-5 days past O is very common. Arg!
    Fx the temp dip is a good sign. The 2 cycles I temped, I had a dip around day 5 or 6, so could be common.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I purchased some chemist opks today to double check when I get a positive one from f2f just in case lol. Also using maybebaby so I'm covering most of my bases!
    Not temping cause hubby will officially think I've gone crazy lol... He's more it will happen when it's meant to. It took us almost a year to conceive DD so I don't want to wait another year!!

Does anyone know other ladies who have fallen pregnant with twins on clomid when twins don't run in the family?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    What chemist OPKs did you buy? I bought 7 + a HPT for $19 the other day. I have bought some IC OPKs too.

Haven't done maybebaby but I *am* temping and DP does think I'm mad

why isn't AF here?! do you think she can feel how much I want her to arrive so she's withholding? I think I've touched my cervix every toilet trip today to see if there's any sign of her at all!

Don't know anyone with twins on clomid but I have heard of it happening before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I managed to score some on special 7 + preg test for $7.95... The confirm brand which I find are good.
    Will be able to compare all 3 against each other, then next month might just stick with maybebaby.

I'm paranoid we will end up with twins lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Great score!

Twins would be a massive shock. And we'd definitely have to move. But as a little girl I always wanted twins

Twin girls although what a nightmare come the teenage years!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone

I've not been around much the last few days, finished the last of my clomid on Saturday so just waiting for O. Wil start BD on Wednesday. But TBH I'm not very confident it's going to work, after the disappointment of last month on 50mg. So not getting my hopes up. I've not had any clomid side effects on this higher dose either which makes me think its not going to work. *sigh*

I'm also still sick, been nearly a week now, and although I'm back at work today I lost my voice on Saturday and its not come back yet! So can't answer the phone. Will go to the docs tomorrow if its not back- so painful! So probably if I did have clomid side effects I wouldn't notice with feeling so crap anyway!

Chocciequeen-I was worried about the twins thing too. I definately don't want twins, I remember how hard just one newborn was! But FS said its the "worst side effect of clomid" lol but still only about a 10% chance or something so not that high. I also had the F2F OPKs but as you know already, they gave me false positives so not bothering wasting my time with them this month. Just have to wait until 9 August to find out if I O'd this cycle by getting day 21 BT results. So far away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Hi everyone

I've not been around much the last few days, finished the last of my clomid on Saturday so just waiting for O. Wil start BD on Wednesday. But TBH I'm not very confident it's going to work, after the disappointment of last month on 50mg. So not getting my hopes up. I've not had any clomid side effects on this higher dose either which makes me think its not going to work. *sigh*

I'm also still sick, been nearly a week now, and although I'm back at work today I lost my voice on Saturday and its not come back yet! So can't answer the phone. Will go to the docs tomorrow if its not back- so painful! So probably if I did have clomid side effects I wouldn't notice with feeling so crap anyway!

Chocciequeen-I was worried about the twins thing too. I definately don't want twins, I remember how hard just one newborn was! But FS said its the "worst side effect of clomid" lol but still only about a 10% chance or something so not that high. I also had the F2F OPKs but as you know already, they gave me false positives so not bothering wasting my time with them this month. Just have to wait until 9 August to find out if I O'd this cycle by getting day 21 BT results. So far away!
    We will almost be on the same cycle as my last clomid was Thursday night!! Fx for both of us this month!
    I also didn't notice any side effects from clomid this month either and we are both on second month right?
    I had small ferns on maybebaby this morning so I'm assuming O is just around the corner and will test opk when I get home this arvo.

I wondered if the twins thing is higher if you are considered 'normal' ovulater?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you feel better better soon Bond Girl And twins would be hard work but I used to say the same rainbow road saying I wanted twin girls LOL

Well I just started spotting so figure AF is starting just 5 days late so now to start off the next cycle. I must have O later than I thought so gonna pay more notice this month have a clear blue fertility monitor for this month so lets hope that works a how its meant to

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long is your cycle gemgem? Maybe we can cycle together if AF shows up tonight/tomorrow!