Closed Thread
Page 24 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi how's everyone going today?

fx was implantation lovebug:-)

eko yes I was due for af Thursday usually night but still no sign did a pregnancy test sat morning if a neg :-( so gonna hold off for the week and test again Friday if still neg will book in see a doctor coz usually like clockwork with my cycle 29 days and now 34. eek
    eko dieting is ok just eat more calcium rich foods I am doing Michelle bridges and the pregnancy plan differs by more calories by adding dairy/calcium
    Last edited by gemgem05; 23-07-2012 at 10:27.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hey all!

My AF is due today and I think she'll be late because it's the first time I've EVER wanted her to show up!

gemgem, how odd! Can you go to drs today and get a blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning rainbow road

You want her to show up?

Yeah I know I figured will wait till over a week late first then go to the doctors so have an appointment booked in for Tuesday morning next week coz earliest my doctor is available thou can always try a dif doctor if I change my mind I want the test done sooner thou still gonna do a home test at the end of the week.

I had cramping full on for week before AF was dues which happens every month but then never came now slight cramping and nausea and extremely tired but that could be anything I guess as have no other pregnancy symptoms. My cervix is still high and very hard to reach but only just started checking it so have nothing to compare it to.

Tormy FX you caught the egg on the weekend

Just a quick question ladies when can you fly up to when you are pregnant? My friend is getting married in Vegas in Dec so thinking of going pregnant or not just wasn't sure if there are restrictions?
    Last edited by gemgem05; 23-07-2012 at 10:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep, this will be my first cycle TTC but I need her to show up first!

I believe most airlines allow you to fly up to 28 weeks, after which you need a note from your Dr?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh I see so you can get your dates worked out. How exciting for you!! Good luck with everything. Was just reading your diary earlier what a great way to keep a record of everything my friends went through a similar situation to you and last month gave birth to a little baby boy

Wicked that works well either way will be under 28weeks anyway unless I have been pregnant for couple months LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! Should be ovulating around the 5th if AF shows up properly tomorrow. I have been temping and my temp was still high this morning. Does it normally drop before AF or the day she arrives or gradually?

Got OPKs as well, just to be sure.

Vegas sounds awesomesauce!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI All...
    Im still waiting to O... seems to be taking forever! Should be in two or 3 days my fertile period starts, just depends which app i pay attention to cause they are all different!!
    Brought some internet opk cheapies, does anyone else use these? Are they reliable? From fertility to family or something...

As to flying, im pretty sure you can fly right up to 34/36 weeks with doc note.
    Hope everyone else has moving along nicely!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck chocciequeen, I havent used the internet opk but one of my friends did and worked well for her but I know that kind of thing varies from person to person so they work perfectly for you too

Cool hopefully that means I can make the next trip beginning of next year too depending on dates thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yes! Should be ovulating around the 5th if AF shows up properly tomorrow. I have been temping and my temp was still high this morning. Does it normally drop before AF or the day she arrives or gradually?

Got OPKs as well, just to be sure.

Vegas sounds awesomesauce!
    Think the drop varies for each person some get the gradual from couple days before and others get a drop off on the day I havent charted my temps so I am not 100% sure relying on others comments. my for you for it arriving tomorrow.

Yeah I am super excited never been over seas before other than when I was little

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My temp drops the day AF arrives.

I use the fertility 2 family OPKs. They seem to work, though I'm not pregnant yet so maybe they are faulty ;-)

Afm, 5 dpo today. AF due in a week. So far no symptoms, and feeling a lot healthier than I did this time last month.