Closed Thread
Page 23 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That is perfect timing, especially if you go back and see what Eko wrote that a few hours before O is actually the best due to the maturity of the sperm. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Is this your first?

I am the same, with DS my hubby just had to look at me and we were pg... I thought it would be that easy this time around too! I do know that our circumstances are different this time around and there is a lot more stress in our lives which apparently does make a difference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep this is our first.

Fx you get your BFP soon. I'd heard about the stress factor which is why I'm trying to be more relaxed this month.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LuvBug - Can we see your chart? You should have an implantation dip and day now I'm the same as you, DH and I both want a girl after DS. We love him dearly and I wouldn't have a problem with another boy, but I've always dreamt of having a daughter.

rainbow road - I don't know, some women I've talked to say that their cervix stays low when utd, some high. It's all so random.

Lil Smurfy - Don't worry, I find that assuming I'm not utd is the easiest way to make it through the tww. Otherwise I drive myself batty symptom spotting.

AFM, I've decided to start crocheting to take my mind of things again. Last time I did it, I made it through the tww without too much brain burning because I was busy the whole time. I have a baby blanket that I started not long before I had the miscarriage and I put it away because I didn't want to think about it that much.

Decided to pull it out to keep me busy I'm making a few beanies for some friends too, so I've got a few things to keep me distracted. For a while at least hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooopps - I am 5DPO not 6 so I doubt its an implantation dip as this usually happens around 8 - 10DPO... doesn't it?

WOW... post some piccies of your beanies and blanket. I have 50 Shades to keep me busy when I am not working or playing with DS. I love him too much... I am can hear him building block towers and knocking them over and squeling with laughter!

Here is my chart:

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    Oooopps - I am 5DPO not 6 so I doubt its an implantation dip as this usually happens around 8 - 10DPO... doesn't it?

WOW... post some piccies of your beanies and blanket. I have 50 Shades to keep me busy when I am not working or playing with DS. I love him too much... I am can hear him building block towers and knocking them over and squeling with laughter!

Here is my chart:

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar
    Aww cute, I can't wait to have kids.
    I'm supposed to be doing an assignment, but am lacking motivation.

Your chart looks good. Hopefully it goes back up tomorrow. Last cycle when I was temping I had a dip at 8 dpo. Then it went back up the next day, and plummeted a few days later when AF arrived. Im kinda glad I'm not temping this cycle. It's good to not worry about every move in temp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks pinkorblue still have my fx two days late but a negative so just gonna have to wait it out.

good luck lovebug my fx for you and good luck to everyone else too this month :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. On my phone so can't do personals but just wanted to say that I take EPO and it has made a big difference to my ewcm. Must admit I have taken it continuously but have not always seemed to ovulate each month... That's another issue. I'd say try it and then stop before ovulation or try the vitamin b complex as eko suggested. Will check in on laptop tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    chocciequeen - yay for finishing ur clomid. i just started taking robitussin to increase my CM - i know it sounds odd, but it seems to works

eko - yay for O'ing!

luvbug - not long till you test, good luck! nearly half way through the dreaded tww

afm - well i'm o'ing tomorrow morning according to the fertility clinic. i went in for another BT this morning - and luckily my LH level had risen so i didnt need to get a trigger shot . i'm due for another BT next saturday and then they will do a hcg blood test on the 31st
    I heard that about robitussin. I bought some, but probably didn't start taking it early enough for it to have an effect. And I kept forgetting it. When do you take it?
    I drank green tea from AF to O. That seemed to help with cm.
    Yay for o'ing tomorrow. Good luck with both your BTs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started epo yesterday and already noticed a difference in cm!!
    I refuse to temp because its
    Just another thing to be obsessed abouts! I do use opks and hopefully they are truthful!
    Anyone else using epo? And clomid?

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LuvBug - That does look like it's an implantation dip alright... Then again, it's pretty common to have a dip there anyway because the eostrogen surge that occurs right around there can cool your temps too. It's so frustrating, I wish an implantation dip was TOTALLY obvious!

tormy - How'd the morning shenanigans go? *grin*

gemgem - Any news yet? You'd be 4 days over by now wouldn't you?

maybee baybee - Good news about the EPO, I might have to give it a crack myself next cycle. It doesn't SEEM to be a problem, but then you never know until you try it huh.

Lil Smurfy
    - I'm thinking about trying green tea also, although I'm a bit worried about stopping using it at O. I think I'll only try that if I get opks again, so that I can be 100% sure.

Chocciequeen - Hahahah I know about the temping nutso, I definitely get obsessed with it. I've found that the only thing keeping me sane this month has been temping because I haven't been doing anything other than checking my cervix (which is horribly inaccurate).

AFM, plodding along. I'm starting to diet again tomorrow because I've gained about 7-8kg over the last 12 months and I really want to drop it again, so I've started the Spring Challenge and with quite a few people in there to keep an eye on me, hopefully I'll stay strict!
    My only concern is that it's not good for a growing bub to be dieting, although it's not like I'm loosing weight that I can't afford to. So basically what I'm going to do is test as early as I can (probably the 31st) so that if I am utd I can go back to normal foods and not diet aggressively.

I'm staying away from the pre-workout supplement that I have, it's full of caffeine and gurana and all sorts of 'buzz you up so you can work harder' stuff. It's all natural, but I still don't think that's good for a little person who may or may not be there heh.
    Aside from that, I'm 3dpo and desperately trying to ignore the fact that I can test in 2 weeks lol.