Closed Thread
Page 22 of 142 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Final clomid tablet tonight then the countdown to O!
    Does anyone else take evening primrose oil? I was reading about it this afternoon and found out it increases cm which is a bonus on clomid and makes the uterus lining healthier, ph balance of the vagina and all round healthiness for the sperm. the only downside i have come across is u hve to stop taking it the day or so before you O... Any advice ladies??
    Hope everyone in their tww is keeping busy!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Final clomid tablet tonight then the countdown to O!
    Does anyone else take evening primrose oil? I was reading about it this afternoon and found out it increases cm which is a bonus on clomid and makes the uterus lining healthier, ph balance of the vagina and all round healthiness for the sperm. the only downside i have come across is u hve to stop taking it the day or so before you O... Any advice ladies??
    Hope everyone in their tww is keeping busy!!
    I haven't personally but I've been told it does wonders.
    I've been on vit b complex for the last month to regulate my cycle and help extend my LP and I've had stacks of EWCM this month. Much more than normal
    You don't have to stop taking vit b, in fact they recommend you keep taking it as extending your lp can be good to help prevent miscarriage so perhaps give it a try? Just make sure it's a b complex. I use an executive stress b complex because it has everything.

AFM, definitely Od yesterday, big post-O temp of 36.7 (I've been 36.3 or lower the few days I checked beforehand). So the bd we did the day before was the best possible timing. If I'm not utd this cycle we'll have to assume that it's been something other than bad luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Very quiet in here today...

MummaJez ~ From what I understand, when you fall pg your cervix closes, but I am not sure if its high/low or soft/hard. Apparently checking your cervix to see if you are pg is not accurate at all as this can be different for everyone until you are a few weeks down the line. M

issFaery ~ Welcome, join the crazy clan! FX this is your lucky month.

Chocciequeen ~ YAY for your last clomid, do you know when you will O? I have no idea about evening primrose oil, sorry.

Eko ~ YAY for pin pointing the big O! Maybe this month of not doing OPK's was ok? FX you did time it all correctly and that you catch the eggy!

AFM ~ So you all know that I am dying to have a girl but didn't want to do anything to swing the sex, just wanted it to happen as its meant to. Yesterday eve I was doing some reading and found out that the supplement I am on sways blue but then read that taking extra calcium (which I do normally) sways pink. I feel a bit bummed that we may have swayed blue as everything I read on Dr Google said that people who are healthy and take all the required supplements usually have boys!

6DPO here, bit of a temp dip here but looking back at all my charts its pretty normal for me. Refusing to think about my symptoms as I know its WAY too early

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I believe the cervix stays high and closed if pregnant. Mine dropped this morning...AF is due in 2 days.

Chocciequeen, EPO is supposed to be great but yes, stop when you O. So if you chart, when your temp spikes. The reason you stop is because it causes uterine contractions and you don't want it to do that if a bub is trying to implant! As soon as I get my AF, I will be taking my conceive well gold, EPO and I will temp and check cervix/CM every day and use preseed if needed for insem day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    AFM ~ So you all know that I am dying to have a girl but didn't want to do anything to swing the sex, just wanted it to happen as its meant to. Yesterday eve I was doing some reading and found out that the supplement I am on sways blue but then read that taking extra calcium (which I do normally) sways pink. I feel a bit bummed that we may have swayed blue as everything I read on Dr Google said that people who are healthy and take all the required supplements usually have boys!

6DPO here, bit of a temp dip here but looking back at all my charts its pretty normal for me. Refusing to think about my symptoms as I know its WAY too early
    Which supplement are you on? Hopefully you'll get the baby girl you want.
    I don't think my SIL took any supplements until she was actually pregnant, and she ended up with 3 boys first, and finally number 4 was a girl. So no supplements and not necessarily healthy results in boys too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm 2 dpo today. I don't have a good feeling about this month. I'm not sure why, I just don't think it's going to happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Choccie, yay for taking your last clomid, now being on O.

Eko, congrats on O. Fx you caught the egg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MissFaery View Post
    Hi everyone. Hope it's ok to join. Seems I there with lilsmurfy and luvbug..... O'd yesterday I think, DTD each day since Sunday, so hoping we caught the egg. It's my bday on 31st so I won't b testing till 2nd or 3rd august.
    Good luck to all.
    And great info ladies, thanks so much
    Welcome MissFaery. Good to have another TWW buddy! Hope you get your BFP this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Which supplement are you on? Hopefully you'll get the baby girl you want.
    I don't think my SIL took any supplements until she was actually pregnant, and she ended up with 3 boys first, and finally number 4 was a girl. So no supplements and not necessarily healthy results in boys too.
    I am on Pregnacare Conception - its from the UK and have heard excellent things about it. Thanks for your stories, I really do hope I have a girl... don't get me wrong, I love my DS to death and sometimes think I have a slight obsession with him. But my heart just needs a girl (I am from a family of girls)... I know that the big man upstairs will bless us with whatever our family needs, i just really pray its a girl!

Its waaaaaayyyyyy to early to say you feel out... you don't think you are just protecting yourself from a BFN? Did you get good BD'ing in around O time? We managed 48 hours before and on O day so I am feeling positive about this month and think I will be devo if we don't catch the eggy. Silly I know... feel bad when there are ladies who have been trying for much longer, I take my hat off to them!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We dtd sun, tues and o'd on Wednesday. Who knows if that's enough. Other months we've timed it perfectly and AF has still arrived. I was devo last month and the month before when AF arrived, and I'm sure I will be if it arrives this month. I feel bad too, we haven't been trying as long as some people, I just had this unreasonable expectation that it would happen quickly.