Closed Thread
Page 20 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to the the newbies. It sounds like lots of you are plodding along nicely so FX that you get BFP. I have been MIA for the past week as I have been in bed with a really bad flu. I'm booked for my lap, dye and d&c on Monday but spoke to my doctor this morning and if I'm still this sick on Monday it will have to be postponed. Will not be happy if I have to postpone as it will mean even longer until I can start a cycle again. Best of luck to everyone I won't have much to write about until I can start a cycle but will be checking in to see what everyone else is up to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbimummi View Post
    Welcome to the the newbies. It sounds like lots of you are plodding along nicely so FX that you get BFP. I have been MIA for the past week as I have been in bed with a really bad flu. I'm booked for my lap, dye and d&c on Monday but spoke to my doctor this morning and if I'm still this sick on Monday it will have to be postponed. Will not be happy if I have to postpone as it will mean even longer until I can start a cycle again. Best of luck to everyone I won't have much to write about until I can start a cycle but will be checking in to see what everyone else is up to.
    Hopefully you are feeling better and they dont postpone My Fingers are crossed for you .

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's awful bug this year isnt it bubbimummi! I'm at the tail end and just exhausted. Hope they don't postpone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So fX everyone AF is due today/tomorrow. Have nausea today but probably from anxiety from wanting something so bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gemgem05 View Post
    So fX everyone AF is due today/tomorrow. Have nausea today but probably from anxiety from wanting something so bad
    I've got my fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbimummi View Post
    I hope you feel better soon and don't get postponed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies

I hope that everyone is well today!

waitinghoping ~ LOL, that is hilarious! FX you are successful this month and won't need your FS!;

Eko ~ It was me... I totally agree. This month I hve not used OPK's and I felt really lost until yesterday when I finally got my cross hairs! So if this is not your month will you be doing some sort of tracking next month? FX this is your month and your uncontrolled month is what works for you

bubbimummi ~ Shame man, the bugs going around this year are just awful and knock you for much longer! Next year I will definitely get the flu shot as everyone I know who had it this year has been healthy! Feel better soon and hopefully your appointment isn't postponed!

Tooznie ~ Could you also be exhausted cos you are pg? Or is that not possible?

gemgem05 ~ Wooohooo, have all my fingers and toes crossed. We need a BFP in this thread

Lil Smurfy, pinkorblue, Tormy and anyone else I may have forgotten ~ Hi

AFM ~ 4DPO for me... had hectic nausea since last night and really hoping that the prawns I ate weren't bad. DH says that if they were I would have thrown up by now... maybe all the garlic butter was too rich, it was YUMMY though!

Does anyone know that actual logistics on getting pregnant? Its hard to understand how you can do everything right and still only have a 20% chance. I have tried to research it but having no luck...

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay, now I'm on my computer I can do some personals lol.

maybee baybee
    - I hope the 'tightening' is O, I don't usually get cramping during O so I never have even a rough guess when it is. Annoying much? Lmao.

LuvBug - I think I'll definitely be using opks next month. Not knowing is killer on our sex life, because I feel like it's ALWAYS a chore and we're doing it because we have to. I prefer to just do it because we enjoy it lol. As for the logistics I know 100% more than I did when I fell pregnant with DS!

Like for example, I didn't know until recently that sperm needs to be in the female reproductive system for up to 10 hours before it's mature enough to fertilise the egg. Which means dtd on O day is NOT the optimal day, it's 12-24 hours BEFORE you O. Makes sense, I just thought sperm was mature when it came out!

pinkorblue - Oh, shame about the visitors! Well, not that visitors are bad, but it does interupt things so doesn't it. Perhaps a car trip on a 'shopping' run would be a good time to squeeze some bding time out? *grin*.

Lil Smurfy - Yay for O! How good is it knowing that you've Od? I definitely will be going back to opks if this month doesn't do it because I hate not knowing when I'm in the tww :/

tormy - Here's hoping that other follie has had a growth spurt when you weren't looking, wouldn't it be nice to have two to choose from? *chuckle*. Don't worry about the romance part. I've even stooped to allowing DH to put pron on the telly because it's so hard to just 'get in the mood' when we KNOW we need to dtd!

bubbimummi
    - Sorry to hear you've been so sick, that's awful I hope you're much better soon and that you don't have to delay the ops, there's nothing worse than having an 'unproductive cycle' when you're ttc.

Tooznie - I'm sorry you've been sick too. Winter is the worst time for that kind of thing.

gemgem - Has AF arrived yet? Crossing my fingers for you!

AFM, I'm baffled by the fun and games my body has been playing BUT there's a tiny spark of hope.
    I've had a SHOW cervix for nearly a week now. But today I had MONSTER amounts of CM. I'm hoping (perhaps futilely) that I'll have a temp spike tomorrow and that my CM will have cleared up so that I can assume that today was O day.
    If that's the case, then the BD that we did last night was as optimal timing that we could possibly get which I suspect has been our problem for the last few months.

So . I hate getting my hopes up but now that we've finally (hopefully) gotten the timing right... Well, put it this way. I'm more hopeful this cycle than I have been for the last 3-4!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post

Does anyone know that actual logistics on getting pregnant? Its hard to understand how you can do everything right and still only have a 20% chance. I have tried to research it but having no luck...
    no Im clueless, Ive read the same thing about only having 20% chance each month given that all the planets align you poke your tongue to the right and you cross your fingers and toes. sorry Im in a bit of a silly mood but seriously no clue.
    Gemgem fx for you!
    Hope your not postponed bubbimummi and you feel better asap! And hey every1 else. On my phone so cant read back. This is just off memory hehe. Have a great day.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok so I have no idea when it comes to cervix stuff? Can anyone fill me in?? X