Closed Thread
Page 2 of 148 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi. 11 dpo today, AF due Tuesday. I'm really starting to go crazy with the waiting. I probably shouldn't have bought the 20 ICs that I bought, cos I keep using them, and surprise surprise, they are always negative :-(. Fertility friend says only 49% of pregnant women get a pos at 11 dpo, so that gives me hope. But then I wonder if I should just accept that this isn't our month. I just want to fast forward to Tuesday to see if AF arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was not prepared for the side effects of clomid and it really hit me for a 6!! I am unsure if I will use it again and may wait a few months and see how we go providing I don't get a BFP!
    I had some bloody mucus (tmi!) today nothing major though only when I went to the loo, so after the niggling twinges yesterday and that today I'm thinking towards the positive but I guess u never know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck choccie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

FX to everyone and hoping we get some BFP's soon!

Glad there are a few of us right at the begining of the cycle... CD6 here... weird but had some blood today, wondering if its just left over from AF?

Anyway, no news this side... just popping in to say hi and welcome to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    yeh the side effects of clomid suck..i'm on my 3rd cycle atm (only on 25mg though) but to me it's better then not ovulating lol (damn body)..could've been implantation bleeding
    3rd cycle! I feel for you!! I was taking the 50mg and the horribleness of feeling sick all day was dreadful!!!
    I am starting to think it was implantation bleeding today as there is no sign of it again tonight at all!
    Good luck to those at the beginning of the cycles!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks pinkorblue! Due for af on wed so will let you know what happens! Lots of
    baby dust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi i would like to join you all!

I am TTC number two. On cycle 1 of 50mg clomid and just got day 21 bt results which showed i didn't o. progesterone only 1.1. Crap. Feel like crying right now. Didn't have any of this with DS. Utd in 6 weeks.
    I don't get why i had positive opks. Fs said you get false positives. Oh great!
    So now i have to try 100mg and worried about side effects. Had none on 50 mg though.
    Still gonna poas next weekend to be sure though as felt so achy and hormonal last few days.

This was not in my plan!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post

I am TTC number two. On cycle 1 of 50mg clomid and just got day 21 bt results which showed i didn't o. progesterone only 1.1. Crap. Feel like crying right now. Didn't have any of this with DS. Utd in 6 weeks.
    So now i have to try 100mg and worried about side effects. Had none on 50 mg though.
    Still gonna poas next weekend to be sure though as felt so achy and hormonal last few days.

This was not in my plan!

Hope the side effects are the same as the 50mg for you and you O!! How long have you been trying before you did the bloodtests to confirm O or not?

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post

This was not in my plan!

That sux about not ovulating. Hopefully you don't get any side effects.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning. I never thought this would be so hard. We are doing everything right and it just doesn't happen. This cycle I am putting away the thermometer. I don't see any benefit in charting. It tells me after I have o'd, which isn't very helpful. I had a temp drop this morning, got up and AF was here. I didn't need the temp drop to tell me that. I'm going to just try OPKs this month and see how we go.