Closed Thread
Page 18 of 142 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Arg! My body is really annoying me! I still have a show cervix, and my temp was still low this morning. I honestly don't get it, I should have Od by now.

Didn't get to dtd last night. DH has been feeling a bit miserable because he's gained weight lately. Unfortunately that's led to a lack of interest in the bedroom. For him, not me!
    But it means that I literally have to nag him about it because he keeps saying "hurry up and be pregnant already" and the like because he wants another bub. But he's not very interested in sex right now.

I understand how he feels, it's almost impossible to get in the mood when you feel fat and gross. But I'm going to headbutt a wall if he asks me why I'm not pregnant yet again!

Anyway, the fact that I still have a show cervix and low temps makes me hopeful that we're still in with a chance for this cycle. DH is on notice. We'll see what happens heh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Eko, hopefully you o soon. It's annoying when you know you have to dtd but really don't feel like it.

As for DH asking why your not pregnant yet, it's not like you're not trying. Unfortunately it's not as easy as we all hope it's going to be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Hi to all the newbies

Maybee Baybee when did you have your lap procedure? I don't know where I am at now with my cycle since having my operations in mid April, dr said it could take a few mths for my cycle to go back to normal...I had af in June and then nothing still since then..)
    I only had my lap last Friday and am yet to have my follow up with the surgeon. I am hoping my cycle gets back to normal ASAP! I was due to ovulate cd17/18 and felt a slight tightening in the right hand side on these days, so not sure if it was ovulation pains... Time will tell if AF arrives when I expect in early August. Am going to temp next cycle but wondering whether to start temping now to see when to expect AF or just wait for AF and go from there? Trying to take a semi relaxed but trying hard approach (if there is such a thing?!) this cycle. Have read and been told there is higher success after lap but not getting my hopes up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies - I hope that your TTC journey is a quick one and that you get a BFP real soon!

Lil Smurf ~ thanks for your help yesterday, I finally have my cross hairs and it says I O'd on Sunday which was CD16... same day as last cycle. I think its safe to say I now have a 30 day cycle which is a new one for me.
    My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Tracker

ChoccieQueen - your best bet is to temp and check your cervix and CM. Its really very easy and even though you get your cross hairs after you O it gives you a good idea on what your cycle is doing. You can also BD just in case when you have a temp dip which is what happens when you O. Good luck!

Eko - sorry that your cycle is confusing you! I know you didn't really want to do anything this month... has it driven you more mad or is it better? What day are you on?

Hi to everyone else

AFM ~ 3DPO here and feeling positive about this cycle. We managed to BD 2 days before O and on O day... FX we catch the eggy this month. Going to do my best not to symptom spot this TWW as for the last 2 months I have had PG symptoms only for AF to show up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, welcome to the newcomers of this thread and also the newcomers of ttc.
    Have been reading along but on my phone so haven’t replied so I’d thought I would hope onto the computer and write a novel.
    LuvBug- I think we are definitely in sync, apart from the 30 day cycle mine is only 25-28 bout only guessing I think I too am DPO3. Whoop whoop to fifty shades I’m still at the (vanilla bit) can’t seem to get motivated to read it atm.
    Eko- I’m sorry your DH isn’t into DTD at the moment, It’s usually me that isn’t up for it but since TTC DP thinks all his Christmases have come at once. I hope you get the sign that you’re Oing, best of luck.
    Dipzel- how are you going?
    Bondgirl- hope you are feeling better soon!!
    Chocciequeen- I have decided not to do OPKs this month, just going by ECWM and tugging twinges to the side, I think I have pinpointed the Day. Hope it all works out for you.
    Lil Smurfy- so you to are in the 2ww! Arrrg. Hoping not to get any symptoms this month because every time I do AF rears her ugly head.
    Tormy- did you get your blood test? How did it go?
    If I have missed anyone I’m sorry I’ll try and keep up more (will just have to post on my Phone).
    Have visitors for the next 5 days so if haven’t Od yet then oh well miss this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Luvbug, you're the same as me, lots of symptoms and then the witch arrives.

My OPK is negative today, so I think it's fair to say, given that i had a positive yesterday, that today was O day, yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkorBlue ~ so you have a short leutal phase? What date are you going to test... I am going to test on either Sunday 29 or Monday 30. Will see how my AF symptoms go. I usually spot 4 days before AF so lets see what happens this cycle. Did you get some good BD'ing in? Oh my goodness, I can't put the book down... Its not turning me on (LOL) as much as I thought, just loving the escapism it gives me!

LilSmurfy ~ Well FX we get no symptoms this TWW and end up with a sticky bean. What day are you... sorry, can't recall!

Thanks
    Reviews
    O day today, AF due on 30th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    O day today, AF due on 30th.

~ I did know that... sorry, stupid moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Luvbug and pinkorblue - we will be testing buddies!! Im 3dpo. I had planned to test around July 29/30th Though I have a long luteal phase (usually 19 days) so not sure if I should hold out testing until AF is late which would be around Aug 3....