Closed Thread
Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!

Yes it does, thank you they really shouldn't recommend it, just sets people up for disappointment.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    are you sleeping well this month rainbow? maybe because you are more excited this month due to TTC you might be having restless nights affecting your temps? just a thought!!
    I am sleeping like a log as always though last night had some really vivid dreams!!!

Usually get at least 6 hrs before I temp though and I never wake up to use the loo or anything.

Who knows?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,

mumofprincess - CONGRATS!!! so nice to see a bfp in the mix! hopefully the start of many more!

AFM: cd16 today - yesterday I finally got a pos opk - really really dark, yesterday evening. EWCM well and truly dried up. I was expecting my temp to rise this morning but it didnt. Just did another OPK and it is still positive so REALLY REALLY hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning - Im actually scared to take my temp! DH goes away in 2 days time.
    oh yes, and we DTD yesterday and all good - TMI but finished quite quickly this time - the poor guy he was really stressed about his manhood!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to button2012 For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (16-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannyV View Post
    Yes it does, thank you they really shouldn't recommend it, just sets people up for disappointment.
    I just edited my post due to a grammatical error...how embarassing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I didn't even notice first time in the tww 9dpo and impatient lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    hi ladies,

mumofprincess - CONGRATS!!! so nice to see a bfp in the mix! hopefully the start of many more!

AFM: cd16 today - yesterday I finally got a pos opk - really really dark, yesterday evening. EWCM well and truly dried up. I was expecting my temp to rise this morning but it didnt. Just did another OPK and it is still positive so REALLY REALLY hoping for a temp rise tomorrow morning - Im actually scared to take my temp! DH goes away in 2 days time.
    oh yes, and we DTD yesterday and all good - TMI but finished quite quickly this time - the poor guy he was really stressed about his manhood!!!
    Have sex for the next few days, until you get your upward thermal shift. J x.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!

I had another bfp this morning on clear blue and went to Dr at lunch and her test only showed faint positive. She's confused as the frer was so strong but said Drs tests don't normally show til 6 weeks as they are not as sensitive as home tests. Is this true J ?
    She sent me for a bt and I get hcg results in morning. I am so stressed that they will be low and my body is doing some freaky thing giving me positive tests so early and I'm going to get AF still. Why does a happy time have to be so stressful ! Felt like Dr rushed me too so it made it worse. I asked her about exercise in high risk preg but she didn't know and said to ask when I have my app with the high risk but that's not til 26 Sept. I'm so stressed about the whole thing I just wanna cry and wish I hadn't tested. Sorry for rant just needed to get it all out.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I had another bfp this morning on clear blue and went to Dr at lunch and her test only showed faint positive. She's confused as the frer was so strong but said Drs tests don't normally show til 6 weeks as they are not as sensitive as home tests. Is this true J ?
    She sent me for a bt and I get hcg results in morning. I am so stressed that they will be low and my body is doing some freaky thing giving me positive tests so early and I'm going to get AF still. Why does a happy time have to be so stressful ! Felt like Dr rushed me too so it made it worse. I asked her about exercise in high risk preg but she didn't know and said to ask when I have my app with the high risk but that's not til 26 Sept. I'm so stressed about the whole thing I just wanna cry and wish I hadn't tested. Sorry for rant just needed to get it all out.
    If it makes you feel better I had a perfect pregnancy got 2 lines on my tests at home when to the doctors and her tested showed negative, it freaked me out but they took my blood (I had to wait overnight) and got a positive. Try not to stress....easier said then done I know.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shelby27 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Don't stress my friend recently got her dark BFPs on her tests then went to dr and they tested and it was very faint so I think they use tests that detect more HCG levels.

Another thing that they say to test closer to 12-14dpo is so you don't have the disappointment of a chemical! (I got a verry faint hpt really early then it was nothing after, but b00bs etc were bigger and has symptoms do was def preg) anyways..
    Mumofprincess - the fact that your BFPs are so strong is a really good sign I think

Rainbow -can I please be added to TWW too? Should be testing around early -mid next week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MummaJez For This Useful Post:

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ladies I'm sorry ... but you are going to have to move, to a nice shiny new thread, which you'll find over HERE.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-RaryGirl For This Useful Post:

EmP87  (16-08-2012),pinkorblue  (16-08-2012)