Closed Thread
Page 14 of 148 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I haven't poas as the ones before Af arrived were all negative and definately felt like a normal period. I normally only have 3 or 4 day periods with no pain or symptoms.
    Lilsmurf - did u have any spotting before Af and after the Thursday did it stop for the rest of the month?
    I didn't spot before AF. It arrived 4 days earlier than expected, with no warning. I haven't had any spotting since

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome MummaJez and WaitingHoping!

Well I was pleased that AF came at lunchtime which was half a day earlier than my last round of primolut. So far it's been heavier than last time so hoping it's a good sign that the hormones are stronger and it will be a good lead into the clomid which I will start taking tomorrow. 100mg this time....hope it doesn't make me feel bad! DH was like "so when do we get to have sex then?" as things have been a bit sparse the last couple of weeks due to both us being a bit ill and extremely tired. I said "errr not for about 10 days" but feel sorry for him so will have to grant him something before that too
    Hoping that the extra vitex and vitamin B6 will help this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post

I went to an acupuncturist for the first time yesterday. She reckons I need to boost my blood levels and that my temps are a bit low, even though I get the post O rise etc. Because I am iffy on taking herbal supplements she has suggested I eat "warm" foods and avoid all."cold food". Will be interesting to see how we go

Have to go weekly though so it could get exxy.

Anyone else tried accupuncture?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Hi there. I have been on hear a few months ago but took a bit of a break from BH. I have recently just undergone my 2nd laparoscopy and had endo removed from both ovaries. We have been TTC since October last year. Fingers crossed the lap helped and we get a BFP soon.
    I just wanted to comment as I am also seeing an acupuncturist and I too have low temps. I take various supplements and Chinese herbs. I have also been told to eat warm foods and avoid cold foods. I must admit I had slackened off the past couple of months (kind of gave up thinking well it won't happen until after lap anyways). I have noticed a difference in my cycle lengths and temps. I'll be back to charting once AF arrives to see how things go. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome to all the newbies - sorry on my phone so I can't remember the names!
    I hve stopped spotting today and back to normal fx! No side effects from clomid today which is a bonus and hopefully for the rest of 4 days.
    Waiting for my opk's to arrive in post as I don't want to pay a fortune for the ones in the chemists!!
    I don't think my I can start O'ing until I have completed my clomid tablets and then is it 10 days after that? Not sure if clomid delays it or not...?

How is everyone else going today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome to all the newbies - sorry on my phone so I can't remember the names!
    I hve stopped spotting today and back to normal fx! No side effects from clomid today which is a bonus and hopefully for the rest of 4 days.
    Waiting for my opk's to arrive in post as I don't want to pay a fortune for the ones in the chemists!!
    I don't think my I can start O'ing until I have completed my clomid tablets and then is it 10 days after that? Not sure if clomid delays it or not...?

How is everyone else going today?
    It's 5-10 days after your last clomid tablet so FS told me to BD from CD10-20 every 2 days. If you can pinpoint exactly which day all the better. But i've given up with OPKs after having false positives so going to look for bodily signs this month.

CD2 and day 1 of clomid for me today. Woken up with a rotten cold though so not gone into work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!
    I'm a newbie, and quite lost with so many abbreviations, hopefully I'll figure out some of them soon! Here's my intro thread http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...p?465563-Ttc-3
    Please drop in and say hello, I'm looking forward to meeting some new people on a similar journey, most of my local friends have had their last (planned) babies a few years ago, so they're continuing on the bringing up children phase, while I'm going back to the beginning again Some days I think we're nuts!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the newbies

Maybee Baybee when did you have your lap procedure? I don't know where I am at now with my cycle since having my operations in mid April, dr said it could take a few mths for my cycle to go back to normal...I had af in June and then nothing still since then..

Hope everyone else is doing well, have my for you all and looking forward to the BFP's this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi,
    I had a second line appear on my OPK yesterday so fx I get a positive in the next day or so.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi,
    I had a second line appear on my OPK yesterday so fx I get a positive in the next day or so.
    Good luck Lilsmurf!
    I'm on 2 day of clomid and the side effects are startin to kick in, nausea and headaches with inflamed glands and veins in head, weird!
    Really hoping this is our month and sending baby dust to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Lilsmurf!
    I'm on 2 day of clomid and the side effects are startin to kick in, nausea and headaches with inflamed glands and veins in head, weird!
    Really hoping this is our month and sending baby dust to everyone!!
    Thanks Choccie

That sux that you have all those side effects. Hopefully you feel better soon. Fx for a BFP this month