Closed Thread
Page 137 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    This has happened a few times in the last 8 months of TTC... It made me feel like sh!t. But I know with the TTC stress, his work stress (really busy stressful job ) and exhaustion it all gets to him and therefore affects getting 'it' up and I tell myself it's not my saggy b00bs affecting it lol

Yay mumofprincess - such a huge BFP so early! How awesome! I hope it's nice and sticky for you. Xx

AFM. Bored in the tww. Trying to ignore the fact I have no symptoms and could very well to the 9 month mark if I'm not utd this month. Feeling a bit down today. Actually I feel angry about it all I don't get like this often and t won't last long but I just can't help it
    I'm also sick of feeling sick and tired and crappy and bad tummy and anxiety. Sorry for the vent I'm it's over things ATM
    Hey know how you feel if im not UTD this cycle it puts me in 9th month, 10th cycle..... I hope your feeling better soon and you get your long awaited BFP this month fx

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Can u see it?
    Yay a definite BFP!! Congrats xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to pigeonpairplusone For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (15-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    This has happened a few times in the last 8 months of TTC... It made me feel like sh!t. But I know with the TTC stress, his work stress (really busy stressful job ) and exhaustion it all gets to him and therefore affects getting 'it' up and I tell myself it's not my saggy b00bs affecting it lol

Yay mumofprincess - such a huge BFP so early! How awesome! I hope it's nice and sticky for you. Xx

AFM. Bored in the tww. Trying to ignore the fact I have no symptoms and could very well to the 9 month mark if I'm not utd this month. Feeling a bit down today. Actually I feel angry about it all I don't get like this often and t won't last long but I just can't help it
    I'm also sick of feeling sick and tired and crappy and bad tummy and anxiety. Sorry for the vent I'm it's over things ATM
    I'm sorry you are feeling that way I've now been ttc for 13 months although actively for 6...it's so hard when it doesn't happen month after month, because I already have 3 kids I feel like I shouldn't complain but it still hurts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Thank you !!! I'm excited and scared at the same time! How can it be dark when I'm only 8dpo? J37 any ideas? I've had 3 miscarriages so I'm petrified but I have a good feeling about this
    I brought another test to do in morning. Haha
    It certainly is unusual to get such a strong positive at 8DPO. Are you certain about your ovulation date? In any case, it doesn't matter...a positive is a positive! It does emphasise my point that bhCG levels vary TREMENDOUSLY between women in early pregnancy, and cannot be used to date a pregnancy.
    Congratulations!
    J.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pigeonpairplusone View Post
    I'm sorry you are feeling that way I've now been ttc for 13 months although actively for 6...it's so hard when it doesn't happen month after month, because I already have 3 kids I feel like I shouldn't complain but it still hurts
    I have a little boy, whom I love, but we all have expectations about the family we dreamt we would have. I was at Safeway today, and saw a pregnant lady with a toddler who was about Oscar's age. I nearly cried with envy. I understand...you have a desire for a family of a certain number, and that is important to you. Don't feel bad about that.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS MUMOFPRINCESS ~ what a stunning dark line. What is your due date... are you going to join our April thread?

Just popping in to say hi, I have tried my best to follow along and keep up with you chatty ladies but this thread moves so fast. Really miss chatting to you all and hope everyone is having a better TTC cycle this month.

I have my first scan on Friday - I will be 7 weeks. I am really excited but also apprehensive as all I want to see is a heartbeat. Had food poisoning last week which I thought was MS... thank goodness it wasn't as I think I may have crawled into a ball and died if I had to deal with how I felt for more than 1 day. Food poisoning is just awful.

Hugs to you all and hope to see LOTS more BFP's soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumofprincess,
    Just found some research which concluded that early bhCG levels can vary by up to 500 IU/mL in women carrying a singleton (one baby). Whilst it is true the bhCG levels are higher with multiples, it typically takes longer than 8DPO for this to occur.
    Are you positive about your ovulation date? FF often gets it wrong. OPKs in conjunction with BBTs and CM are your best bet.
    Dying to know!
    J.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    CONGRATS MUMOFPRINCESS ~ what a stunning dark line. What is your due date... are you going to join our April thread?

Just popping in to say hi, I have tried my best to follow along and keep up with you chatty ladies but this thread moves so fast. Really miss chatting to you all and hope everyone is having a better TTC cycle this month.

I have my first scan on Friday - I will be 7 weeks. I am really excited but also apprehensive as all I want to see is a heartbeat. Had food poisoning last week which I thought was MS... thank goodness it wasn't as I think I may have crawled into a ball and died if I had to deal with how I felt for more than 1 day. Food poisoning is just awful.

Good luck with your scan. J x.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I have a little boy, whom I love, but we all have expectations about the family we dreamt we would have. I was at Safeway today, and saw a pregnant lady with a toddler who was about Oscar's age. I nearly cried with envy. I understand...you have a desire for a family of a certain number, and that is important to you. Don't feel bad about that.
    J.
    Thank you J I really hope you get your BFP soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post

Wow 7 weeks already. Good luck with your scan.