Closed Thread
Page 130 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!

I'm finding it hard to keep up gosh this thread moves fast! I hope everyone is doing ok is anyone due to test this week? I'm now on cd21 & 9DPO but not testing until Monday. No symptoms apart from slightly sore b's which isn't unusual for me at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Thats great lil smurfy! r u temping?? I have had loads of ewcm for 3 days but still neg opk and low temps! grrrrrr!
    I'm not temping, but I wish I was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Fast moving page today ladies!!!
    So I have a question .... How long does ur Af last for?
    Mine has last two days this time and I'm a little concerned about the length.. J any ideas???
    Since I stopped the pill, my period as been a bit all over the place. Had a few cycles which were light for 2 days, 1 day with nothing, and then light for another 2 days. Last month I was heavy to medium, and lasted 4 days, stopped, then spotting for a few days

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck tomorrow tormy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Fast moving page today ladies!!!
    So I have a question .... How long does ur Af last for?
    Mine has last two days this time and I'm a little concerned about the length.. J any ideas???
    Mine varies considerably between cycles; some cycles an efficient 3 days, others it drags on for a week. Nothing to worry about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm not temping, but I wish I was.
    I find charting (BBTs, CM, etc) very reassuring. Plus it is interesting! I use OvuView, and I love it...appeals to the science nerd in me. It is addictive. And we all love examing other people's charts! Buy a special BBT theremometer from your Pharmacy. I set my alarm for 7am, take my temp by the light of my phone, enter the data, and am back to sleep in a few minutes. I used to do it at 6am, but found it made no difference. It only woke my husband, and irritated him!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    I find charting (BBTs, CM, etc) very reassuring. Plus it is interesting! I use OvuView, and I love it...appeals to the science nerd in me. It is addictive. And we all love examing other people's charts! Buy a special BBT theremometer from your Pharmacy. I set my alarm for 7am, take my temp by the light of my phone, enter the data, and am back to sleep in a few minutes. I used to do it at 6am, but found it made no difference. It only woke my husband, and irritated him!
    I do mine at 5am as sometimes I have to drop DP at work at 5:30 and that skewed my results when I was testing at 6. Then back to bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Thats great lil smurfy! r u temping?? I have had loads of ewcm for 3 days but still neg opk and low temps! grrrrrr!
    EWCM bodes well for conception; theoretically, sperm can last 5-7 days in EWCM (fertile CM), but is probably more likely 4-5 days. EWCM can precede ovulation by a week, so don't worry too much (if you can). Keep doing twice-daily OPKs and BBTs.
    And keep us posted!

Thanks
    Reviews

I charted a couple of cycles, but spent too much time worrying about my temp fluctuations in the TWW, so I decided to stop. With this cycle being a bit of a mess, it would have been able to confirm O with temps. I use OvaGraph to chart my ovacue readings. It has a spot in there to put BBT. If this isn't my month, I'll start temping again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Mine varies considerably between cycles; some cycles an efficient 3 days, others it drags on for a week. Nothing to worry about.

I did read somewhere that if u don't have Af for 3 days or more it's not a sufficient clean out? Is this correct? The heavier the period the better it is?
    I have never had heavy periods so I wondered if this was true or not?