Closed Thread
Page 125 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1476
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to vent here but I have had the ****test day!!!
    Spent my entire working day putting together and formatting a 200 page document, picked dd up from day care, runny nose and high temp which makes for an even tireder grumpier kid!! then go and play netball and get smashed grrrr just one of those days I guess!
    Cd2 for me so boring as boring.

Hope every else is having a good night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, that is a pretty craptastic day choccie!
    Hope your dd is feeling much better tomorrow after a good night's sleep, poor little thing.
    Hope AF isn't treating you too badly.
    CD39 for me, nothing going on at all, urgh.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to calicocat For This Useful Post:

Eko  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    Oh wow, that is a pretty craptastic day choccie!
    Hope your dd is feeling much better tomorrow after a good night's sleep, poor little thing.
    Hope AF isn't treating you too badly.
    CD39 for me, nothing going on at all, urgh.
    Thanks calicoat... Af is fine I wouldn't even know it was there and it's almost gone which is a concern as tomorrow is day 3?? Seems extremely short??
    Cd39 let's hope Af shows soon for u! Are u using opks just incase u ovulate anyway?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, not using opks...yet, technically we're just trying the relaxed approach for a couple of months, DB is much better at the relaxed part than me tho - too impatient!
    We've been dtd every second day just in case but at this stage would even be happy to see AF.
    That's great that AF is kind to you, three days would be heaven. I can't complain tho, mine's usually only 4.
    Do you use opks?
    Are they worth trying or do they end up becoming a bit of an obsession?
    Good luck this month, hope you catch the egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by calicocat View Post
    No, not using opks...yet, technically we're just trying the relaxed approach for a couple of months, DB is much better at the relaxed part than me tho - too impatient!
    We've been dtd every second day just in case but at this stage would even be happy to see AF.
    That's great that AF is kind to you, three days would be heaven. I can't complain tho, mine's usually only 4.
    Do you use opks?
    Are they worth trying or do they end up becoming a bit of an obsession?
    Good luck this month, hope you catch the egg!
    I use them so I know for sure when it's coming up to O time but each month seems to be around the days that the tracking apps say its the fertile period so yer almost a waste of time lol but it is the only thing I do, I don't temp or check cervix etc.
    I brought the opks of eBay, much cheaper...
    Af is always nice to me, but concerning me it's so short? Maybe it will hang around to cd4 who knows!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    I use them so I know for sure when it's coming up to O time but each month seems to be around the days that the tracking apps say its the fertile period so yer almost a waste of time lol but it is the only thing I do, I don't temp or check cervix etc.
    I brought the opks of eBay, much cheaper...
    Af is always nice to me, but concerning me it's so short? Maybe it will hang around to cd4 who knows!
    I might just have a little browse on eBay, just out of curiosity of course....
    Are there any particular brands you'd recommend?
    Ah, the mystery of AF, just when you think you've got her all worked out she throws in a curveball. I guess all you can do is wait and see when it finishes and try not to stress (easier said than done, I know!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I previously used fertility2family OPKs. They worked, but the control line was never that dark. This month I tried oracle, and the control line is much darker. I prefer these ones.

I like using them. Though today I've gotten a little obsessed. Used 3 since getting home from work. The test line is so close to the control line and has gotten a tiny bit darker with each test. Bring on the positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Way too much going on here to catch up on but for those in the TWW, congrats on the BFPs and for those that had horrid AF arrive.

AF finally arrived for me 5 wks 5 days after my d&c/mc. As much as I wanted to be pregnant again already, it is good to feel like my cycle might hopefully be back on track again to get stuck into TTC this month.

So naive newbie question here. When they say to DTD 2nd daily, is this better than doing it daily. Or is daily actually better but 2nd daily is good enough. I know that when we did conceive it turned out we had DTD 2nd daily, and that's when we weren't officially TTC. Fell pregnant easily but now I'm convinced it won't ever happen again so want to make sure I do whatever gives us the best chances. DH is keen for daily and I'm more than happy too if that's what will give us the best hope. Any advice?
    If you can manage daily, then that is the best way to maximise your chances. If your husband has a low sperm count, then 2nd daily would be appropriate for that situation.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I previously used fertility2family OPKs.
    I found f2f opks were good too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Positive OPK last night!
    We dtd then, but Hubby and I are both working 16 hour days today!
    Ahh!! We have been dtd daily (sunday twice!) since friday and hopefully we both have the energy to again tonight (I was tempted to wake him at 430am when I was getting up for work but didn't think he'd be the happiest!)
    I hope we catch it!!
    Have an amazing day ladies!!!