Closed Thread
Page 124 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    From what I've heard, every second day is good if there are sperm count issues.

I also read something that says once you get pos OPK, dtd every day for the next three days.

J could probably give you better advice though

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

NicT  (13-08-2012)

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ahhh J. The fount of all knowledge

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    From what I've heard, every second day is good if there are sperm count issues.

I also read something that says once you get pos OPK, dtd every day for the next three days.

J could probably give you better advice though
    Correct; once you have your first positive OPK, there is no point in waiting. Sex for the next 3 days will maximise chances.
    The more sex the better!
    If your partner's sperm count is low, try evey seond night from the onset of the first positive OPK.
    Goodluck my friends.
    J x.
    Last edited by J37; 14-08-2012 at 07:36.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to J37 For This Useful Post:

NicT  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Button I feel the same way about OPKs. They are confusing me too.

They got darker after my usual Oing day at cd11 now going more faint without a pos. I'm thinking I missed the LH surge.

I have had EWCM for like a week now so it's no indicator for me. Just that I know it should happen in the week I get it. Strange though coz I didn't have a proper pos opk abd no real O pain. So maybe didn't O. Mind you the month I had chemical preg I didn't think I Od. But obviously must have. So over TTC.

DTD is getting so boring I just want to enjoy it abd do it when we want and be spontaneous again and not be so tired! Lol
    Do you temp too? I find the best indicator is temping it really shoots up post ovulation! im thinking next month I may give the opk's a miss and just BD heaps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    OPKs are both friend and fiend, I agree. But the evidence suggests that when there is discordance between OPK and chart, go with the OPK, as it reflects actual hormonal activity. It is possible to miss your LH surge if you only test daily; personally, I advocate twice-daily as you approach your usual fertile period.
    Having sex can become a chore, but the more sex you have mid-cycle, the greater your chances. It is an investment!!
    But I get your point.
    Keep us posted. J.
    So true J37 - when in doubt - DTD!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Hi button. I had definite false positive opks last month, line was stronger than control, but bt showed i didn't O so was devastated.
    So i stopped using them for a while, and temp charting now instead, but feel myself being drawn back in! Tempted to buy more!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    Hi bond - they are addictive! I decided I wasnt going to use them anymore this month but I 'found' myself at the pharmacy this afternoon buying more!!!! I think daily DTD is my best bet this week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    CD13 here - 2nd day of EWCM. Negative OPK and temps still low. Will keep dtd daily! DH goes away for 12 days for work in 5-6 days time - I better have ovulated by then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I ran into a friend today who is physic and she asked me if I was pregnant. I said no but we are trying and she said she was getting strong vibes that I was pregnant or about to be pregnant. She txt me after and said she forgot to tell me that she dreamt last week that I had a boy on march 27th. If I get pregnant this month that would make the baby premmie but my dd was so who knows. Anyway just thought I would share.
    I think I'm about 6 or 7dpo. Very tired and AF type cramping, sore full feeling boobs. Can't wait to test next week!
    J37 if you haven't seen my earlier post can you please look. Thank you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    I ran into a friend today who is physic and she asked me if I was pregnant. I said no but we are trying and she said she was getting strong vibes that I was pregnant or about to be pregnant. She txt me after and said she forgot to tell me that she dreamt last week that I had a boy on march 27th. If I get pregnant this month that would make the baby premmie but my dd was so who knows. Anyway just thought I would share.
    I think I'm about 6 or 7dpo. Very tired and AF type cramping, sore full feeling boobs. Can't wait to test next week!
    J37 if you haven't seen my earlier post can you please look. Thank you.
    Fx

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

mumofprincess  (14-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, just a quickie, nothing happening my end, just checking in my computer is playing up so havent been able to do personals for ages but I am thinking of you all and following along. Good luck every1.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub