Closed Thread
Page 122 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1476
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I took my time coming over from Jolly July cos my body was playing tricks on me... AF didn't show until CD36 which was 6 days later than usual! Needless to say I was very confused and slightly hopeful despite multiple BFN's...

I'm CD10 today and I've seen my acupuncturist twice this week to help things along! Will be BDing like mad over the next few days

Hope you're all well and :babydust: to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi tormy,
    No I don't know when, or even if, I ovulated unfortunately.
    This is my first month off the pill and I haven't started charting or anything yet.
    So frustrating waiting for AF, I just want to get her over and done with so we get on with it! I am perhaps a tad impatient...

You must be excited to be at the business end of your cycle
    Fx this is your month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    Just checking in. Im CD12. Had a pos OPK on CD10 with no other symptoms which is completely weird. Then today I have lots of EWCM but a negative OPK. Temp still low and its very early for me if I am ovulating.
    Anyone else have false positive OPK's? Ive had 2 in the last 3 months. Its concerning me abit

Hope we get some more BFP's in the thread soon!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Button I feel the same way about OPKs. They are confusing me too.

They got darker after my usual Oing day at cd11 now going more faint without a pos. I'm thinking I missed the LH surge.

I have had EWCM for like a week now so it's no indicator for me. Just that I know it should happen in the week I get it. Strange though coz I didn't have a proper pos opk abd no real O pain. So maybe didn't O. Mind you the month I had chemical preg I didn't think I Od. But obviously must have. So over TTC.

DTD is getting so boring I just want to enjoy it abd do it when we want and be spontaneous again and not be so tired! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by button2012 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Just checking in. Im CD12. Had a pos OPK on CD10 with no other symptoms which is completely weird. Then today I have lots of EWCM but a negative OPK. Temp still low and its very early for me if I am ovulating.
    Anyone else have false positive OPK's? Ive had 2 in the last 3 months. Its concerning me abit

Hope we get some more BFP's in the thread soon!!!
    Hey Button,
    It would be unusual to have a "true" false positive OPK, if that makes sense. Two points: BBTs and cervical signs can lag behind ovulation by up to 3 days, hence the reason OPKs and charting are used in conjunction. It will be interesting to see what your chart does over the next few days. Secondly, sometimes your body gears up to ovulate (LH rises), and then does not for whatever reason, and so tries again later in the cycle. Keep doing the OPKs for a little longer and see what happens. I do hope you have been having sex, anyway, on the basis it was a true positive?
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Button I feel the same way about OPKs. They are confusing me too.

They got darker after my usual Oing day at cd11 now going more faint without a pos. I'm thinking I missed the LH surge.

I have had EWCM for like a week now so it's no indicator for me. Just that I know it should happen in the week I get it. Strange though coz I didn't have a proper pos opk abd no real O pain. So maybe didn't O. Mind you the month I had chemical preg I didn't think I Od. But obviously must have. So over TTC.

DTD is getting so boring I just want to enjoy it abd do it when we want and be spontaneous again and not be so tired! Lol
    OPKs are both friend and fiend, I agree. But the evidence suggests that when there is discordance between OPK and chart, go with the OPK, as it reflects actual hormonal activity. It is possible to miss your LH surge if you only test daily; personally, I advocate twice-daily as you approach your usual fertile period.
    Having sex can become a chore, but the more sex you have mid-cycle, the greater your chances. It is an investment!!
    But I get your point.
    Keep us posted. J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi button. I had definite false positive opks last month, line was stronger than control, but bt showed i didn't O so was devastated.
    So i stopped using them for a while, and temp charting now instead, but feel myself being drawn back in! Tempted to buy more!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My temp is slightly up on yesterday

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

My Ovulation Chart

What do you think, J? Looks promising?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

My Ovulation Chart

What do you think, J? Looks promising?
    Definitely adds more weight to the likelihood that you ovulated Saturday, yes. Glad you posted it.
    J.