Closed Thread
Page 120 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1476
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is doing well? Seems a lot quieter in here for the past few days..miss seeing how some of you girls are doing. I also haven't been on here much for the past few days either. With af around there's not much to report from me..I'm on CD6 so af is just about to leave the building.

Welcome Debstar good luck with ttc, for you that you'll get the bfp..I still have to look up some of these abbreviations as I have no clue what some of them are

Bummer Choccie about af arriving again..man that must be annoying getting that confusing spotting!

Lilsmurfy how is the new device you bought? I really hope you catch the eggy with it!!!

Anyone heard from Eko or Luvbug? I hope they are doing well..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Hope everyone is doing well? Seems a lot quieter in here for the past few days..miss seeing how some of you girls are doing. I also haven't been on here much for the past few days either. With af around there's not much to report from me..I'm on CD6 so af is just about to leave the building.

Welcome Debstar good luck with ttc, for you that you'll get the bfp..I still have to look up some of these abbreviations as I have no clue what some of them are

Bummer Choccie about af arriving again..man that must be annoying getting that confusing spotting!

Lilsmurfy how is the new device you bought? I really hope you catch the eggy with it!!!

Hey Dipzel, I am still here!
    Just realised I have not answered your question, sorry honey. If the Surgeons preserved your ovary when removing the endometrioma, and your Fallopian tube is intact, there is no reason why you should not be effectively ovulating from each side alternately.
    Best wishes, J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OK everyone, Dipzel is correct...it has been a bit quiet lately.
    Can I suggest that everyone "checks in", and lets us know how they are doing. We all care.
    J.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I'm still here I'm now 6DPO & just patiently waiting until testing day in just over a week. J is there any way I cam find out which side I'm ovulating? I'd just love to know if I'm ov on the right side where I still have a tube.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    I hope you have all had a great weekend. We just got back from a romantic anniversary weekend, I'm due to ovulate on Tuesday and we have dtd Thurs, Friday, Saturday and this morning! I got a faint positive on a opk this afternoon so it shouldn't be long!
    Hubby has been told he's on call everyday until mid week, fingers crossed we catch it!
    It's our 5th month trying and we've had 1 MC, I would love for us to have an anniversary baby!!
    Wishing everyone a happy and healthy week full of love & laughter!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheffry For This Useful Post:

J37  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post

Hi Dipzel. The new device is causing a little confusion. I think I brought the confusion on myself. It said you have to start on CD4. I didn't get it til CS6, so just told it it was day 4. Then, to really help things along, I did my first oral reading on CD6 in the evening, instead of first thing in the morning on CD4. I'm slowly working out what the readings mean. So if this month doesn't result in a BFP, hopefully my device will help next month, when I actually use it properly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi J, glad you're still here! Aw thx..everything is all in tact so I should be all set to go once af leaves Where are you at with your cycle? Will you be testing soon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffry View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I hope you have all had a great weekend. We just got back from a romantic anniversary weekend, I'm due to ovulate on Tuesday and we have dtd Thurs, Friday, Saturday and this morning! I got a faint positive on a opk this afternoon so it shouldn't be long!
    Hubby has been told he's on call everyday until mid week, fingers crossed we catch it!
    It's our 5th month trying and we've had 1 MC, I would love for us to have an anniversary baby!!
    Wishing everyone a happy and healthy week full of love & laughter!
    Happy anniversary! Good luck I hope you catch it this mth!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dipzel For This Useful Post:

Cheffry  (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone ! I'm still here. Been trying not to think to much about ttc this month. I had a fern on the maybe baby a few days ago but I'm still trying to figure it out as it went back to dots and now looks like its starting to fern again ?. We've been dtd about every 2 days so Fx for a bfp this month. AF not due til 23rd. I've finally got an app with a Dr at the Maternal Fetal Medical Unit on 26 Sept so if I'm not preg by then hopefully I'll figure out more about my body.
    Good luck to everyone else. Fx for lots of bfp and sticky babies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi Dipzel. The new device is causing a little confusion. I think I brought the confusion on myself. It said you have to start on CD4. I didn't get it til CS6, so just told it it was day 4. Then, to really help things along, I did my first oral reading on CD6 in the evening, instead of first thing in the morning on CD4. I'm slowly working out what the readings mean. So if this month doesn't result in a BFP, hopefully my device will help next month, when I actually use it properly.
    I would've probably done the same thing I wonder why it has to be cd4? At least you get to have a play with it and see what happens..good practice for nxt mth unless you get a bfp this mth