Closed Thread
Page 120 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1476
  1. #1191
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Hope everyone is doing well? Seems a lot quieter in here for the past few days..miss seeing how some of you girls are doing. I also haven't been on here much for the past few days either. With af around there's not much to report from me..I'm on CD6 so af is just about to leave the building.

    Welcome Debstar good luck with ttc, for you that you'll get the bfp..I still have to look up some of these abbreviations as I have no clue what some of them are

    Bummer Choccie about af arriving again..man that must be annoying getting that confusing spotting!

    Lilsmurfy how is the new device you bought? I really hope you catch the eggy with it!!!

    Anyone heard from Eko or Luvbug? I hope they are doing well..

  2. #1192
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked
    2,324
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Hope everyone is doing well? Seems a lot quieter in here for the past few days..miss seeing how some of you girls are doing. I also haven't been on here much for the past few days either. With af around there's not much to report from me..I'm on CD6 so af is just about to leave the building.

    Welcome Debstar good luck with ttc, for you that you'll get the bfp..I still have to look up some of these abbreviations as I have no clue what some of them are

    Bummer Choccie about af arriving again..man that must be annoying getting that confusing spotting!

    Lilsmurfy how is the new device you bought? I really hope you catch the eggy with it!!!

    Anyone heard from Eko or Luvbug? I hope they are doing well..
    Hey Dipzel, I am still here!
    Just realised I have not answered your question, sorry honey. If the Surgeons preserved your ovary when removing the endometrioma, and your Fallopian tube is intact, there is no reason why you should not be effectively ovulating from each side alternately.
    Best wishes, J.

  3. #1193
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,916
    Thanks
    637
    Thanked
    2,324
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OK everyone, Dipzel is correct...it has been a bit quiet lately.
    Can I suggest that everyone "checks in", and lets us know how they are doing. We all care.
    J.

  4. #1194
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked
    156
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I'm still here I'm now 6DPO & just patiently waiting until testing day in just over a week. J is there any way I cam find out which side I'm ovulating? I'd just love to know if I'm ov on the right side where I still have a tube.

  5. #1195
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Waterloo
    Posts
    260
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked
    41
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone!
    I hope you have all had a great weekend. We just got back from a romantic anniversary weekend, I'm due to ovulate on Tuesday and we have dtd Thurs, Friday, Saturday and this morning! I got a faint positive on a opk this afternoon so it shouldn't be long!
    Hubby has been told he's on call everyday until mid week, fingers crossed we catch it!
    It's our 5th month trying and we've had 1 MC, I would love for us to have an anniversary baby!!
    Wishing everyone a happy and healthy week full of love & laughter!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cheffry For This Useful Post:

    J37  (12-08-2012)

  7. #1196
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,844
    Thanks
    2,903
    Thanked
    1,627
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Hope everyone is doing well? Seems a lot quieter in here for the past few days..miss seeing how some of you girls are doing. I also haven't been on here much for the past few days either. With af around there's not much to report from me..I'm on CD6 so af is just about to leave the building.

    Welcome Debstar good luck with ttc, for you that you'll get the bfp..I still have to look up some of these abbreviations as I have no clue what some of them are

    Bummer Choccie about af arriving again..man that must be annoying getting that confusing spotting!

    Lilsmurfy how is the new device you bought? I really hope you catch the eggy with it!!!

    Anyone heard from Eko or Luvbug? I hope they are doing well..
    Hi Dipzel. The new device is causing a little confusion. I think I brought the confusion on myself. It said you have to start on CD4. I didn't get it til CS6, so just told it it was day 4. Then, to really help things along, I did my first oral reading on CD6 in the evening, instead of first thing in the morning on CD4. I'm slowly working out what the readings mean. So if this month doesn't result in a BFP, hopefully my device will help next month, when I actually use it properly.

  8. #1197
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Hi J, glad you're still here! Aw thx..everything is all in tact so I should be all set to go once af leaves Where are you at with your cycle? Will you be testing soon?

  9. #1198
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheffry View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I hope you have all had a great weekend. We just got back from a romantic anniversary weekend, I'm due to ovulate on Tuesday and we have dtd Thurs, Friday, Saturday and this morning! I got a faint positive on a opk this afternoon so it shouldn't be long!
    Hubby has been told he's on call everyday until mid week, fingers crossed we catch it!
    It's our 5th month trying and we've had 1 MC, I would love for us to have an anniversary baby!!
    Wishing everyone a happy and healthy week full of love & laughter!
    Happy anniversary! Good luck I hope you catch it this mth!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to dipzel For This Useful Post:

    Cheffry  (12-08-2012)

  11. #1199
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Newcastle
    Posts
    582
    Thanks
    431
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone ! I'm still here. Been trying not to think to much about ttc this month. I had a fern on the maybe baby a few days ago but I'm still trying to figure it out as it went back to dots and now looks like its starting to fern again ?. We've been dtd about every 2 days so Fx for a bfp this month. AF not due til 23rd. I've finally got an app with a Dr at the Maternal Fetal Medical Unit on 26 Sept so if I'm not preg by then hopefully I'll figure out more about my body.
    Good luck to everyone else. Fx for lots of bfp and sticky babies.

  12. #1200
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    117
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi Dipzel. The new device is causing a little confusion. I think I brought the confusion on myself. It said you have to start on CD4. I didn't get it til CS6, so just told it it was day 4. Then, to really help things along, I did my first oral reading on CD6 in the evening, instead of first thing in the morning on CD4. I'm slowly working out what the readings mean. So if this month doesn't result in a BFP, hopefully my device will help next month, when I actually use it properly.
    I would've probably done the same thing I wonder why it has to be cd4? At least you get to have a play with it and see what happens..good practice for nxt mth unless you get a bfp this mth


 

Similar Threads

  1. TTC and not wanting to move #5
    By shelby27 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 2240
    Last Post: 19-12-2012, 14:57
  2. TTC and not wanting to move #3
    By button2012 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 960
    Last Post: 17-09-2012, 20:12
  3. TTC and not wanting to move #2
    By rainbow road in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 920
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Super soft, fun prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton plus non-toxic wooden toys. • Hypoallergenic - perfect for eczema relief • Everything needed to shop for a baby shower • 10% off + FREE gift with purchase. Use code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Hunter Women's Health Centre
Hunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric health.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!