Closed Thread
Page 12 of 148 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bubbimummi- No sorry I don't know how to do this but would be interested to know as I have given up on OPKs after false positives last month! Natural bodily signals are the way to go!

Eko- good to see you back here! Good luck for the BD'ing tonight. How many mg of vitamin B do you take? Thinking of trying it too along with the vitex and clomid!!!

AFM- I am waiting for AF to arrive on Monday/Tuesday after I took my last primolut last night. So I'm having a few drinks this weekend now DS is in bed (thank goodness he's been hard work today!) before I enter the TWW. My tolerance for alcohol has gone right down since being pregnant/breastfeeding and my limit is 2 or 3 drinks. Cheap date!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm a little confused. I'm CD 10 and have been getting lots of niggling pains in my left ovary for the last couple of days. I did an OPK yesterday which had the faintest line on it. Do I assume that the pains are because I'm fearing up to o, and the OPK will get darker over the next few days, or do I assume the OPK is wrong and I've actually o'd already or am about too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbimummi View Post
    Hi all,
    One of my friends who is also TTC goes on and on about checking your cervix position to work out when you O. Has anyone else tried is or knows a little bit more about it I'm not finding much luck finding info about it? She tried to explain it to me but I didn't quite get her explanation.
    Some1 wrote about this the other day. Im not quite sure how it works ill try and find it for you!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm a little confused. I'm CD 10 and have been getting lots of niggling pains in my left ovary for the last couple of days. I did an OPK yesterday which had the faintest line on it. Do I assume that the pains are because I'm fearing up to o, and the OPK will get darker over the next few days, or do I assume the OPK is wrong and I've actually o'd already or am about too?
    Probably another reason I'm not using them. Was thinking thou there is a Dr in the july thread, she is great, J37,she has been answering so many questions mabey ask her. Id love to know as well,well hopefully wont need it thou

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting second round of clomid tonight, hope the side effects aren't as bad as last month.

Lilsmurf - unsure on the answer to your O pains, do u normally trust the opks? Does ur cm match the pains?

Good luck to everyone else - sorry I'm always answering on my phone so can't see previous posts to comment on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    Hey ladies! Sorry I've been so quiet, as someone else said it's been my way of taking a more relaxed approach *chuckle*.

About 50 Shades of Grey... Honestly? I hated it. With a passion. I MADE myself read them because I'm a bit OCD about reading. Once I start a book I have to finish it, and if it's part of a trilogy I have to read the whole thing no matter how bad they are! Lmao.
    I didn't find it raunchy at all. Perhaps I'm just a deviant, but it was just so tame. Didn't do much for me if I'm honest. *shrug* Different strokes for different folks though .

Going by the last time I was on vitamin B, I should O tomorrow or the day after. Going to be getting a bd in tonight so that the swimmers are there and ready. Here we go again .
    You are doing well to stay away, I have BH as an app it's oh so tempting all the time
    Hope you O tomorrow or today good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Bubbimummi- No sorry I don't know how to do this but would be interested to know as I have given up on OPKs after false positives last month! Natural bodily signals are the way to go!

Eko- good to see you back here! Good luck for the BD'ing tonight. How many mg of vitamin B do you take? Thinking of trying it too along with the vitex and clomid!!!

AFM- I am waiting for AF to arrive on Monday/Tuesday after I took my last primolut last night. So I'm having a few drinks this weekend now DS is in bed (thank goodness he's been hard work today!) before I enter the TWW. My tolerance for alcohol has gone right down since being pregnant/breastfeeding and my limit is 2 or 3 drinks. Cheap date!
    Bond girl, I know you asked Eko about magnesium, I take it as it comes in my calcium tablet, it's = to 30gm. Do you take any supplements? I also take folate but thats all for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilsmurf... Everyone has different O pains, some people get them leading up toO, others only on O day and others after O... So it's not a conclusive symptom. I usually get very distinctive O pains on the day I O but this month I have had them for a few days now. I would just keep going and wait till you get that positive opk.

AFM - CD16 today, been having O cramps since Friday which is unusual but the decent EWCM only really started on Friday too. Last cycle I O'd on cd16 and today my cramps are a bit more sharp, loads of EWCM and did have a temp dip this morning. Going to get a BD in today, managed to get one in on Fri when DH got home from his trip!

Not feeling too confident about this month but maybe it's a better thing! Hope you are all having a good Sunday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls thought I'd join in too

Been ttc since December and I'm on cycle 7. As of tomorrow I'll b in tww. I'll be doing the day 21 BT this month to see if I'm definitely O. I've been getting heaps of ewcm and some pain and pos opks do I assume I am. And last month I had a chemical. Man they are just mean.. You finally get BFP and then nothing. Not pregnant again

I'm 29 and DH almost 30. We have a 2.5yo too, desperately want to give him a little bro or sis..... . I have lots if health issues, nothing overly serious but I guess could Effect ttc.

Goodluck ladies here's hoping for lots of BFPs soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    bond girl - fx for you for your next cycle!

lil smurfy - im guessing ur body is gearin up to O. you can get 2nd lines on opks when ur body is about to O.

afm - well i heading for a BT tomorrow which will be cd14 to check for ovulation - although i doubt i'll O till sometime next week. fx i'll o earlier though
    Good luck with your BT. Fx you O sometime soon.