Closed Thread
Page 115 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1476
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Sorry to hear chocciequeen. My temp has gone back down and I am so confused with my body. I'm logging off bh for a bit, I'll come back when I get AF maybe.

I think all the bubhub and baby talk just makes me more anxious so I'm going to have some time to regroup and get back to myself without the baby thoughts.

I know it's only my first cycle, but because I have to decide what to do once our donor goes, I am feeling a lot of pressure from myself and I think it's just mucking with my head.

Good luck everyone, I hope when I come back I see some BFPs!
    Good luck regrouping and making your decisions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bummer Chocciequeen.

Rainbow - probably good to take some time out if you are feeling stressed. When Im feeling anxious/stressed I try to not come on here every day or if I do I dont always post. Helps me feel a little better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shelby27 View Post
    Got my first bit of Ewcm tonight and dtt straight away, hoping I O Saturday like expected on cd23 like last month. Have no opks so just trusting my body this month.

Hope everyone is well.
    good lsuck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gemgem05 For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (10-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chocciequeen - aww that sucks! I hope you're okay and fx for next cycle.

Rainbow - its probably good you take some time out and get your head around it, chat to you when you're back.

I hope everyone else has a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, luckily I wasn't convinced it was a positive so I'm ok and looking forward to next cycle bleh!
    J - could u explain why the two faint positives then the negatives? Was I actually pregnant or it just didn't stick? Confused!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Thanks ladies, luckily I wasn't convinced it was a positive so I'm ok and looking forward to next cycle bleh!
    J - could u explain why the two faint positives then the negatives? Was I actually pregnant or it just didn't stick? Confused!!!
    I very much doubt you were pregnant. Even with an early miscarriage, it takes longer than 24 hours for your bhCG levels to fall to levels undetectable by urine tests. It is not possible to get a "false positive" on a pregnancy test, given the way in which they work. However, it IS possible to get an "evaporation line", especially with the cheap HPTs. It is better to use the FRER tests, which are VERY reliable, rather than the cheap tests which just cause confusion and anxiety.
    I hope you are OK? As a treat, I think you should buy yourself some FRER tests for next month
    Hope this helps. J xx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks j - I have another question now which is confusing me even more - went to the loo for the first time since this morning and there is NO sign of Af... I assumed this morning that is was Af as that how it would normally start, small amount of blood and then progress more in the day... But there is nothing! Not even when I wipe????? Confused.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Thanks j - I have another question now which is confusing me even more - went to the loo for the first time since this morning and there is NO sign of Af... I assumed this morning that is was Af as that how it would normally start, small amount of blood and then progress more in the day... But there is nothing! Not even when I wipe????? Confused.....
    My periods are sometimes like that in the first 24-36 hours. A little blood, then nothing for a few hours, then blood appears again. It is not uncommon for menstrual bleeding to begin in this way. Not abnormal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    My periods are sometimes like that in the first 24-36 hours. A little blood, then nothing for a few hours, then blood appears again. It is not uncommon for menstrual bleeding to begin in this way. Not abnormal.
    Oh ok it's never happened to me before so I guess it's just a waiting game now... Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by J37 View Post
    This is probably the most straight-forward article. Hope it reassures your husband. J x.
    thankyou!!!