Closed Thread
Page 11 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Bond Girl ~ Sorry about your DS... it is cute but only for a little while hey? Hope he has a better night tonight! My DS has been getting a blood nose for the last 2 nights, not sure what to make of it? Good luck with getting your AF soon...

dipzel ~ Surely Friday eve counts at the weekend? he he he... will be best to test with FMU tomorrow anyway. Good luck!

Lil Smurfy ~ I am sure I read somewhere that Green Tea is not great for TTC? I can't be sure but just check it out to make sure... FX you have a longer cycle and you don't O early!

pinkorblue ~ Hi ... my sister has leant me her 50 Shades, can't wait to start reading it. She said that she had to stop reading it at night as it gave her erotic dreams! ha ha ha

MickeyMouse84 ~ Never been to an acupuncturist but have heard good things about them. FX whatever they have got you doing will help in your TTC journey. Interesting about the cold and warm foods. Maybe drink more herbal tea's?

AFM ~ CD14 here and so far no AF cramps and only today would I say the decent EWCM has arrived. So FX I O on CD16 and we have a chance to BD a few times this weekend DH is home today, yay... have really missed him!

Have a lovely weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, i caved in & tested but it was neg again-keeping my chin up though have a great week end all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've read up a bit on green tea. The TWW website has lots of people saying the month they conceived they started drinking it. Supposedly good for cm. but interferes with folate so to stop once I o. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovelies

Bit of a late joiner, but to is my kind of thread! I'm still waiting for AF after having. Lily but I am stopping breast feeding (have been expressing full time for 5 months as my oil preemie didn't take to the boobies).

So I have no idea what my cycle will be like pre baby they were ridiculously long! ATM we are just going with the see what happens method when I get AF back I will start charting.

Praying that I fall PG before she comes back lol

Anyway hope it's okay that I join you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Killy View Post
    Hi lovelies

Bit of a late joiner, but to is my kind of thread! I'm still waiting for AF after having. Lily but I am stopping breast feeding (have been expressing full time for 5 months as my oil preemie didn't take to the boobies).

So I have no idea what my cycle will be like pre baby they were ridiculously long! ATM we are just going with the see what happens method when I get AF back I will start charting.

Praying that I fall PG before she comes back lol

Anyway hope it's okay that I join you
    Welcome Killy,as I wish for every1 hope your stay here is short and sweet. Fingerscrossed

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy I stop drinking green tea 2morrow (tmi) think it might be doing the trick though fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Thanks ladies, i caved in & tested but it was neg again-keeping my chin up though have a great week end all!
    have a great weekend, fx for you still

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMouse84 View Post
    Hey all,

I.have read all three 50 shades books. The first was definitely the raunchiest lol. They were pretty poorly written but I couldnt put them down. Helped me conceive the last mc I had so good luck to all those reading and due to O

I went to an acupuncturist for the first time yesterday. She reckons I need to boost my blood levels and that my temps are a bit low, even though I get the post O rise etc. Because I am iffy on taking herbal supplements she has suggested I eat "warm" foods and avoid all."cold food". Will be interesting to see how we go

Have to go weekly though so it could get exxy.

Anyone else tried accupuncture?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    You will prob have to pull out the mills and boon books out for this cycle sorry about your mc

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey ladies! Sorry I've been so quiet, as someone else said it's been my way of taking a more relaxed approach *chuckle*.

About 50 Shades of Grey... Honestly? I hated it. With a passion. I MADE myself read them because I'm a bit OCD about reading. Once I start a book I have to finish it, and if it's part of a trilogy I have to read the whole thing no matter how bad they are! Lmao.
    I didn't find it raunchy at all. Perhaps I'm just a deviant, but it was just so tame. Didn't do much for me if I'm honest. *shrug* Different strokes for different folks though .

Going by the last time I was on vitamin B, I should O tomorrow or the day after. Going to be getting a bd in tonight so that the swimmers are there and ready. Here we go again .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    One of my friends who is also TTC goes on and on about checking your cervix position to work out when you O. Has anyone else tried is or knows a little bit more about it I'm not finding much luck finding info about it? She tried to explain it to me but I didn't quite get her explanation.