Closed Thread
Page 109 of 142 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Sadly donor is away.

Hoping someone will hang on but I doubt it. Anyway at least I won't be gutted when AF arrives, as I'm expecting her now. I truly don't know why I ovulated late though. I've been reading that evening primrose oil can delay O? I'm not going to take anything additional next cycle (except foods I eat) and see how I go.

I'm also seriously considering taking DPs tax return straight to the clinic and doing IUI in a clinic on our time to save the hassle of getting our donor here on time, especially since at some point we'll have to work out if the cost of flying him down each month outweighs the cost of just going to a clinic.

We'll see. I'll say I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.
    This happened to me last month with the EPO.. I was taking 3000mg a day and delayed o by 5 days and I'm very regular. This month I only took 1000 and I od on time. Id say 100% it's the EPO!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sounds like it was the EPO. Should I drop it completely or just drop to 1000? Did the 1000 still make a diff with your CM?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Just a question.... Would 9dpo be too late for implantation?
    Nope, I've heard anywhere from 5-10 is normal! that's why a LP of less than 12 days can be too short for implantation.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chocciequeen View Post
    Just a question.... Would 9dpo be too late for implantation?
    I don't think it's TOO late, from what I've heard anywhere from 6-9 days can be pretty normal
    J should have a better idea than me though, I was convinced I might have implanted at 4dpo *eyeroll* hahahaha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe just use preseed just in case? Or take 1000mg and hope for the best!. I was so angry about it. have a cup of green tea a day too I think that helped me. I read that it can cancel out folic acid but my naturopath strongly disagrees lol.
    Fx those spermies are survivors tho
    Fel

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I will just use preeseed next cycle. Did yours go straight back to normal? I'm pretty annoyed. I don't know how I didn't read anything about it until now!

I'm gonna pretend I swayed for a girl I've practiced shettles perfectly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    First month using epo and it seems my O is delayed too. I expected pos OPK today, and barely a second line. Ovacue predicted o on Saturday, so I'll see if that happens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FelH View Post
    I think I have endo too I see my gyn in 2 weeks. What was your lap like? Did u go public or private? I'm so nervous but excited at the same time!
    Fel
    This was my second lap so I knew what to expect. I went private both times. This time I had less pain but had more of a negative reaction to anaesthetic. I recommend minimum 5 days off work. You are likely to feel rather sore, tender & just uncomfortable. I had 3 incisions (belly button, left side & top of pubic area). You will most likely bleed for a week or so after but I didn't have much. As I said my period has come 3 weeks after lap & I still have the pain. I am convinced from reading online that I have endo of the diaphragm but no one seems to entertain it could be this. Good luck with your lap, it's not too bad

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Sounds like it was the EPO. Should I drop it completely or just drop to 1000? Did the 1000 still make a diff with your CM?
    I didn't know EPO delayed O. I first started taking it with a range of other supplements and my cycle became shorter (37 down to 32 days). But I was on vitex, fish oil, coq10, iron & Chinese herbs at the time. I know vitex is supposed to help shorten cycles... Things they don't tell us with these natural supplements!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    I didn't know EPO delayed O. I first started taking it with a range of other supplements and my cycle became shorter (37 down to 32 days). But I was on vitex, fish oil, coq10, iron & Chinese herbs at the time. I know vitex is supposed to help shorten cycles... Things they don't tell us with these natural supplements!
    Nor did I. Today I googled "delayed ovulation" and one thing that came up was too high a dose of EPO which seems to have delayed it a bit for quite a few women.

How much do you take? I was on 3000mg and that's effed me up, FelH said 1000mg doesn't effect her cycle. Maybe the vitex and EPO cancelled each other out.