Closed Thread
Page 104 of 148 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1476
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    AF here/Waiting to ovulate
    Lil Smurfy
    Miss Faery
    Shelby27
    button2012
    Maybee baybee
    J37

TWW
    rainbow road (testing 20th Aug)
    gemgem05
    pigeonpairplusone

Waiting for AF/AF Due/Testing ( for BFP!)
    amsmax

Limbo
    Bond girl

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

shelby27  (07-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Thanks so much ainsley, this is what i thought! Luckily the new doc next week does cycle tracking with blood tests and scans, and ovulation trigger shots so this will be a much more proactive and informed approach.

I haven't been charting with temps but considering it now. Also thinking i might see a naturopath too having read about the success of various herbs, already on vitex and vitamin b though. I'm pulling out the big guns now, trying anything and everything!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    My FS said definitely don't take Vitex as well as clomid, so you should ask about that. So good that you're seeing the new FS next week Temping is great as it will show you if you're ovulating and how long your luteal phase is.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Thanks Shelby, this one was a crazy 61 days..

J37 could it be that my left ovary isnt releasing any eggs since the op so hence why the longer cycle? If the ovaries alternate each mth maybe its just my right ovary doing the work at the moment??
    Remind me of the details of your operation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maybee baybee View Post
    Welcome greentea, hope your stay is short. How long have you even TTC and is this baby no 1?
    Hey maybee baybee, yep ttc first baby for 7 months now.. Going on 8 months.. Hoping September is our month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Well I just got back from my FS and not good news as he said the 8.6 progesterone meant I didn’t O. Said it should be over 26, which is confusing as lots of other stuff i’ve read and on the test print out itself it says it’s in the ‘possible ovulation’ range.

I asked if it was worth doing another BT in few days to see if the figure rose, in case I had O’d late, and he said no better to wait and see if AF comes, and if nothing by day 35 or 40 (am I now CD 23) then start primolut and 150mg clomid. So that’s at least 12 days of sitting around doing absolutely nothing just waiting.

I am so sick of this laid back approach this doctor has! I need something more pro-active than this, which is why I’m glad i’m off to see another FS next Tuesday who does cycle tracking/ovulation induction (thanks again for the recommendation, Tormy). I asked this FS what happened if I got to 200mg clomid and didn’t O, and he said the next option was IVF. This scared the hell out of me, surely there are the injectables that i’ve heard about first?!?!? I know a woman at work was on injections. He said the injections were part of IVF though, is this right??? I am scared stiff now that nothing will work and i’ll have to fork out a s**t load of money for IVF.

I got pregnant 6 weeks after stopping the pill with my little boy, why the hell is my body letting me down this time!!!

Sorry for the vent everyone
    sorry about the not so good news but I think a new fs is def why to go even if it's just a second opinion on the situation. I don't have any advice sorry sweets but hopefully new fs will have a better idea of what you can do.
    Last edited by gemgem05; 08-08-2012 at 10:59.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gemgem05 For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (08-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    miss faery I am planning a 3 week trip to the usa for xmss new years although some things may change if pregnant I still will have fun so I say go for it :-)

welcome green tea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Okay, temp hasn't risen significantly today and all of a sudden I have Ewcm again still nothing on opks. I'm just going to wait it out I think...not like I can do anything about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Welcome green tea.

Rainbow, I hope you have already o'd.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too. I only started temping during my LP last cycle so I don't actually know what is normal for me. I read some people have slow progesterone rises (and hence temp rises) so I'm hoping that's me, I just don't know. I just really want to be in with a chance this cycle so I'm feeling a little about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Me too. I only started temping during my LP last cycle so I don't actually know what is normal for me. I read some people have slow progesterone rises (and hence temp rises) so I'm hoping that's me, I just don't know. I just really want to be in with a chance this cycle so I'm feeling a little about it.
    I have a slow rise too. I'd say that's what's going on. Mine takes until 3dpo until fertility friend marks o, on the 3rd day it's much higher. Just give it another day or 2 I'm sure you od

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FelH For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (08-08-2012)