Closed Thread
Page 103 of 142 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1420
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bond Girl View Post
    Well I just got back from my FS and not good news as he said the 8.6 progesterone meant I didn’t O. Said it should be over 26, which is confusing as lots of other stuff i’ve read and on the test print out itself it says it’s in the ‘possible ovulation’ range.

I asked if it was worth doing another BT in few days to see if the figure rose, in case I had O’d late, and he said no better to wait and see if AF comes, and if nothing by day 35 or 40 (am I now CD 23) then start primolut and 150mg clomid. So that’s at least 12 days of sitting around doing absolutely nothing just waiting.

I am so sick of this laid back approach this doctor has! I need something more pro-active than this, which is why I’m glad i’m off to see another FS next Tuesday who does cycle tracking/ovulation induction (thanks again for the recommendation, Tormy). I asked this FS what happened if I got to 200mg clomid and didn’t O, and he said the next option was IVF. This scared the hell out of me, surely there are the injectables that i’ve heard about first?!?!? I know a woman at work was on injections. He said the injections were part of IVF though, is this right??? I am scared stiff now that nothing will work and i’ll have to fork out a s**t load of money for IVF.

I got pregnant 6 weeks after stopping the pill with my little boy, why the hell is my body letting me down this time!!!

Sorry for the vent everyone
    This is completely untrue Bond Girl!!! You're so far from requiring IVF. Some FS are too quick to jump to the 'easy' option. I would definitely be asking for multiple scans and a trigger shot once follicle is a good size. Glad you're seeing someone else! Injectables are an option in themselves, not only in conjunction with IVF! Your FS should have agreed to your suggestion of more blood tests, it would give you a better idea of where things are at. Are you charting? Good luck!
    Last edited by Ainsleyp; 07-08-2012 at 19:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My goodness ladies this post moves so fast during the day I can't keep up lol!!! I'm lost as to where everyone is up to so good luck for everyone!!

Afm - I have been cramping alot today both sides and feel bloated which is not normal for me, I have 5 days til Af is due. Anyone else experience this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chocciequeen I'm due soon and cramping heaps. No sore boobs, but dizzy and shaky....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure does move fast choccie, it´s hard to remember what everyone wrote did you get any more spotting?

Maybee baybee im glad af arrived but not good to hear about the shoulder pain you are still getting..afm af has been heavy today and kind of painful, had a wheat bag on most of the day, took magnesium and some ponstan..hope it eases up tomorrow

Missfaery where are you thinking of going on holiday? Just go for it..holidays are always well deserved I say my dp and i will still keep trying while we are away in europe and we will be gone from sept-end of dec.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    Sure does move fast choccie, it´s hard to remember what everyone wrote did you get any more spotting?

Maybee baybee im glad af arrived but not good to hear about the shoulder pain you are still getting..afm af has been heavy today and kind of painful, had a wheat bag on most of the day, took magnesium and some ponstan..hope it eases up tomorrow

Missfaery where are you thinking of going on holiday? Just go for it..holidays are always well deserved I say my dp and i will still keep trying while we are away in europe and we will be gone from sept-end of dec.
    No more spotting for me but I have had a little pinkish cm, not to sure what that means, just hoping its not a repeat of last month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies can I join too- I'm not sure if I've already posted in here or not?! I've been reading this forum for a while so thought I'd jump in.. AF is in full force for me so I'm out till 5th September or there abouts.. Anyway good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post

I was relieved AF arrived but she's come back with a vengeance. Sooooo heavy today. A hot shower and wheat bag is helping. I was hoping the pain & shortness of breath would subside after lap. I hope it eases for you tomorrow. Have you had your post op or any follow up apt yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome greentea, hope your stay is short. How long have you even TTC and is this baby no 1?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsleyp View Post
    This is completely untrue Bond Girl!!! You're so far from requiring IVF. Some FS are too quick to jump to the 'easy' option. I would definitely be asking for multiple scans and a trigger shot once follicle is a good size. Glad you're seeing someone else! Injectables are an option in themselves, not only in conjunction with IVF! Your FS should have agreed to your suggestion of more blood tests, it would give you a better idea of where things are at. Are you charting? Good luck!
    Thanks so much ainsley, this is what i thought! Luckily the new doc next week does cycle tracking with blood tests and scans, and ovulation trigger shots so this will be a much more proactive and informed approach.

I haven't been charting with temps but considering it now. Also thinking i might see a naturopath too having read about the success of various herbs, already on vitex and vitamin b though. I'm pulling out the big guns now, trying anything and everything!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    AF here/Waiting to ovulate
    Lil Smurfy
    Miss Faery
    Shelby27
    button2012
    Maybee baybee

TWW
    rainbow road (testing 20th Aug)
    gemgem05
    pigeonpairplusone

Waiting for AF/AF Due/Testing ( for BFP!)
    amsmax

Limbo
    Bond girl
    Put me down for "Waiting to Ovulate". Good idea, by the way