Closed Thread
Page 10 of 142 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBug View Post
    pinkorblue ~ in May I O'd on CD14 and last month I O'd on CD16 but its usually always around this time. I am not doing OPK's this month, just temping and checking my EWCM... I always have serious O cramps on the day I O! I am hoping I O on Sunday so DH and I can BD tomorrow night, Saturday and Sunday

I also LOVED Sweet Valley and also love to read books that don't require thinking or too much concentration, its a great way to escape. I hope to get a copy soon... am sure it will assist with your BD'ing as I hear its pretty raunchy!
    Lol.
    Well hopefully it'll be a (long) weekend. fx u catch the egg!! For me this cycle seems to be going fairly quickly bet 2ww will drag thou.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbimummi View Post
    Also want to mention LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fifty shades. I've read the 3 books and couldn't put them down. Great for baby making!
    Hehe thats what Ive heard! Any excuse to read thou. At least DP doesnt mind me reading so much cause he knows he will get something out if it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 50 shades of grey siting on my bedside table, just trying to find the time to start reading it!! Maybe before O week lol!
    Second round of clomid to start in 4 days, it's going to be tough cause I wasn't working through the last cycle :/.
    Hope u guys get egg catching!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ive started reading 50 shades. I'm loving it. Unfortunately I'm studying and working at the moment so had to put the book aside. Apparently they are making a movie of it. I think that's one I'll be watching at home lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone! I'm a bit late getting on here today as DS was up for ages during the night- awake from about 1-4am!!! This is very unusual for him and think it might be because we had thunder and lightning overnight here in Canberra. He kept crying if I left the room and even when I tried to sleep on the floor next to his cot he would keep sitting up checking I was there saying 'mama!'. Cute but frustrating.
    Anyway, so I am shattered and been struggling to write lots of reports at work....urgghhh! Only 1.5 hrs til hometime!

I have also been wanting to read 50 shades of grey but getting a bit put off by it being sooo popular and everyone talking about it. Will probably just cave and read it soon, sounds interesting.

So back to TTC chat!

LuvBug- I am taking my last primolut tablet tonight so expect to start clomid on Wednesday, based on it taking about 4 days for AF to arrive last time. Although it was only very light brown spotting, my FS said this still counts, so whatever! Can't wait to get on with it again!!!

Bubbimummi- thanks for the advice re. vitex. I will double my dose and take 2000mg now that I know this is ok. Also considering starting a sugar free diet from Monday, to cleanse my system. Going to do some research on it now. Will be hard as I have sugar in my tea and love chocolate! But apparently if you go without for a few days the cravings disappear....I hope!

Good luck for anyone BD'ing over the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    still no af..come on wk end! might cave in and do a test tonight.

I thought about reading 50 shades but it had the worst reviews on my kindle..the reviews were quite entertaining though :P i hear there is a lot of annoying lip quivering ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dipzel View Post
    still no af..come on wk end! might cave in and do a test tonight.

I thought about reading 50 shades but it had the worst reviews on my kindle..the reviews were quite entertaining though :P i hear there is a lot of annoying lip quivering ??
    Haha nah its lip biting.... Its nearly the weekend sorry not trying to talk you into poas, fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck with testing dipzel.

CD8 here today. Did an OPK last night which was negative. Getting cramps today. Hopefully I'm not going to O earlier than CD12. 24 day cycle is annoying, any shorter and I'd really go nuts.
    I've been drinking two cups of green tea per day for the last week. It's helped with the CM, I've got heaps more than normal, sorry tmi.
    Have a great weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bond girl, sorry your DS had a rough night, good luck with the sugar free diet

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkorblue For This Useful Post:

Bond Girl  (13-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all,

I.have read all three 50 shades books. The first was definitely the raunchiest lol. They were pretty poorly written but I couldnt put them down. Helped me conceive the last mc I had so good luck to all those reading and due to O

I went to an acupuncturist for the first time yesterday. She reckons I need to boost my blood levels and that my temps are a bit low, even though I get the post O rise etc. Because I am iffy on taking herbal supplements she has suggested I eat "warm" foods and avoid all."cold food". Will be interesting to see how we go

Have to go weekly though so it could get exxy.

Anyone else tried accupuncture?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub