Closed Thread
Page 1 of 148 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Talking TTC and not wanting to move!!!!!!!!!

Okay so as the title suggests, just wanted to start a thread that at the end of each month I don't have to move and start again. I feel like I keep getting lost, and Its a little bit of a disappointment already getting AF. so if anyone one wants to join me in staying put, then this is the place (unless you get a BFP that's the only time I'd be happy to move). So I s'pose a little about me have been TTC since Jan 2012. I have a DS 3 in sept. DP40(may call him DH from time to time slip of the finger. feel like an old married couple). I am 27. We live in WA and I am just happy to talk to any1 else going on this journey too. as you all know cant really talk IRL to friends. There is just waaaaay TMI. okay well hope to see you here, for now ill just chat to myself
    And if there is any other thread already then please let me know and i will move there Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I am happy to join your thread I find the waiting to test threads can be hard to keep up with.

Im 27, as is DP. We have been together for 6.5 years and live in QLD. I have been off the Pill since August 2010 but only seriously looked at my cycle etc since June/July last year. Got my first BFP in Feb but miscarried with blighted ovum found in March. Got 2nd BFP last Tuesday but had early m/c ob Monday. Going to get back on the horse so to speak asap. Also going to see FS in three weeks to make sure no causes for recurrent m/c.

And that's my story Look forward to getting to know everyone

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi, I'll join you. I'm ttc #1. I'm 30, DH 34. I went off the pill at the end of march. I think my cycles have now returned to normal (well I hope they have). I'm 10 dpo and have discovered I'm a poas addict. I also like symptom spotting. It's the two weeks of the month where I have hope and can dream that this is our month. I agree, you can't share too much information to friends as they don't want to hear it. Good luck, hopefully you'll have your BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mickey, So sorry about your m/c. Hopefully you'll have a sticky one soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy to join too!

This is our 3rd month of actively trying for baby #2, already have an amazing little boy who is 2! We fell pg first month we tried which ended up being a chem pregnancy and then next month we were blessed with DS. So I have never really had to wait and this time round we are waiting... rather frustrating as I thought it would be a quick again! I know lots has changed, we are older and we have a lot more stress in our lives... but FX we all get our BFP's soon!

I pretty much know exactly when I O as I get the temp drop and O pains with loads of EWCM. Last month I used OPK's just to confirm and I got the smiley face on the day I thought I O'd. This month I am not going to use them, will just temp, check my cervix and look our for my O pain. With DS we never used anything, this time around I have been using Pre-Seed, think I am going to give it a miss this month and see if maybe it just doesn't agree with DS's spermies!

I am CD5 now, so still a while to wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome LuvBug MickeyMouse84 and Lil Smurfy sorry to hear about your recent mcs mickeymouse I sincerly hope your next one is a sticky bub. Looking forward to get to know you all!! I am cd2 so waiting waiting always waiting. I too am a poas addict. Pretty sure I know when I O (hopefully I do and I just miss the egg ) and have also just started using pre-seed and OPKs. Fx we all get our BFPs soon.

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies! I'm a bit new to the whole forum thing so you'll have to excuse me if I don't use the right terminology

I have just had my operations (laparoscopy + laparotomy to remove a big endometrioma) about 2 1/2 mths ago. Only just got my 1st period (started Jun 6) back since the op...we pretty much started trying as soon as my period finished.

Has anyone had spotting mid cycle? I wasn't sure if it was implantation bleeding or mid cycle spotting-I've never had it before but it happened about 2 weeks ago, & it actually happened after we did it, it only went for 3 days or so and was so light that it was only there when I went to the loo and wiped.

I'm due for af next week and have been feeling a bit funny (slight nausea) but I don't know if i'm just imagining it bcoz I want to be pregnant! We'll see trying to not get my hopes up too much incase it doesn't happen straight away...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tormy, I hope the wait goes quickly for you. Fx you get your BFP this cycle.

Here's hoping this thread is full of sticky bfp's soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    New to this forum stuff, DH (26) and I (29) are on our second month of ttc number 2!
    This was the first month of clomid with 6 days of consecutive very positive opk results and I'm on cd24 so hoping for a positive this month!
    I will test on the weekend as the wait is killing me, hopefully it's not to early.
    The doctor only prescribed clomid as it took us over a year with number 1 to conceive, as far as we know everything is normal and I O normally!

I have been having a few niggles in my ovaries every now and again over the last two days, it swaps sides from left to right but never niggling at the same time? Has anyone else experienced this?
    I do not have painful af or even know I'm getting it so it's a strange feeling!!!

Good luck to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Afternoon or night depends on where u are hope you've all had a great day! Welcome Tormy chocciequeen and dipzel
    dipzel-hope this is a short stay for you and it was infact implantation spotting fingers crossed
    Tormy- I was the same with my DS, was even on the pill (my miracle baby) so all of this is a real eye opener. I hope the clomid works for you this cycle and you catch that elusive egg!!
    Chocciequeen- fingers crossed you get your BFP this month
    AFM cd3 so not much happening just want to come in and say hey and welcome lots and lots of baby dust to all and hopefully this will be a very lucky thread

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub