+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Thanks so much milktini! Couple of q's- do you need to rinse the moisturiser off? Seems a bit weird leaving honey on my face- it's not sticky? Also, how do you store them? Fridge or cupboard? And how long do they last?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The scrub you wash off and keep in a dry area, it could be kept in the fridge if you want, definitely not left in direct heat. I usually just leave my scrub in an airtight container in my bathroom cupboard. Between me and DP the scrub is used up before it would go out of date, it doesn't really make a huge amount.

The moisturiser you leave on your face, it's not very thick and the honey doesn't make it very sticky as it's only a small amount, if you were using anymore you would probably wont to wash it off. Again I keep it out of direct heat in the bathroom cupboard stored in an airtight bottle. It makes around a month supply for one person and will last fine up to 2-3months.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlemissmetal For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (08-07-2012)