+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    3 bedroom house and we are expecting baby 2 soon. It's doable but we are considering moving to a 4 brm house c

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're in a 3 bedroom, tri level townhouse, and will stay here for a few more years. We have an investment property, which is a house, but we're going to stay in the townhouse. I don't want to stretch ourselves financially.

I agree about maybe seeing a financial advisor, and/or if you have a mortgage, most banks will give you a 'break' whilst on maternity leave

Sent from my HTC Velocity 4G using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We're in a 4 beddy two living area house and to be honest I am finding it too small. We have 3 ds's. Ds1 and 2 share and ds has his own room and they have a toy room. Ideally id like a 5 beddy plus rumpus... Ahh to dream.

We lived in a two beddy one living area townhouse when ds1 was born and for me, I would personally do anything you can to get into another house! But I guess it depends on how you deal with clutter etc... We moved when we were expecting ds2 as there is no way i could have had them. Is your ds a light sleeper? Will the twins wake them?

Can you move to a cheaper area? I have no doubt it would be possible, but maybe no ideal?

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We are in a 2 bedder, but it's probably the size of a 3, even some 4 bedders. Our bedroom is about 4-5 meters wide and about 7-8 meters long. The second room is 4x4. So it's a rather large two bedder but I want to move as it has no storage at all and no garages etc (on almost 7 acres) and theres just clutter everywhere.

The plan to move to a 3 bedder house, which I assume will be about he same size but hopefully have better heating and more storage.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

Frozenapples  (04-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    We live in a 3 bed townhouse. It's definitely adequate space wise. We only use one room for sleeping, one is a toy room and the other is set up as the kids bedroom... They just never sleep in there!
    We lived in a 1 bed place before but my kids were well and truely beyond the baby stage. Sleeping arrangements weren't too bad, it was lack of space and clutter that got to me.
    I think while the twins are under 12 months you will be fine.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We're in a 2br apartment and will be until we have a 2nd child (so for a while). We're TTC #1 in the next few months but would definitely live where we are now. The bedrooms are quite big and any baby we have will be in our room indefinitely anyway. The rest of the house is big enough for 3-4 people (IMO) but after 2 I think we'd need the space.

I think you can always make anything work though. Good luck with the twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Atm it is small but very doable for 2 adults/2 kids, it is really just lacking one extra room. With another baby on the way it will become very difficult, with no extra bedroom and such limited living space, but we will make do while bub is little and then find somewhere bigger (only because we can't afford to move sooner).

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh,myself, ds and dss (50% of the time)

We have a 4 bed,2 bath,double garage, big yard, 2 big living areas.

I would love a fifth bedroom or study.
    As our study is in our lounge as we need the spare room for guests.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are in a 2 bed, 2 storey townhouse and it's too small for us really... Especially when we have family visiting as it means we have to change DS in our room at night which wakes DH who has to go to work. Doesn't happen that often but as they are from overseas it's for a few weeks at a time. Also it will be a squeeze when the cot is in our room rather than the bassinet! Downstairs will be quite small too once DS is mobile and has more toys.

We are planning on moving to a 3 bed when I return to work next year. Can't afford it until then and don't want to move to suburbia or an estate. For us that would be worse than lack of space although for others space is more important.

I think coming from the UK makes you used to smaller spaces!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    4 Bedroom house with 2 adults, 5 kids.