+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OP, we are in a 2 bed unit with 5 people- DH and I share our room with DS, 8 months. Our DD's (4 and 2.5) share a room.
    Little people don't need much space, but you need to get creative with storage, and have access to outdoor play space. I wouldn't worry about moving just yet if I was you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sub Rosa For This Useful Post:

bigZ  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH, DS and I live in a 3 bed , 2 bath townhouse. 3 bedrooms is fine, but we have one open plan living/dining area and THIS is what I feel is too small, just because of all the toys! And its no good keeping them all in DSs room because then he'd have to go up and down the stairs all day.

In Feb we intend to move to a 4 bed lowset with a seperate formal lounge to keep the kids/adult spaces seperate

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    3brm house for me and dd. I could live in a 2brm place so long as it had a yard for the dog, trampoline and swing set. It is handy though. We recently had a family emergency and it took up the futon, the bunks (double at bottom, single at top), and dd's double bed, with dd in my bed. It's good, gives us space, allows us to put up family but not too much to keep up with. We have a cat, a dog and a fish.

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We're in a 65 year old home, so the rooms are very big compared to modern houses.

Three bedrooms, a sunroom, two loungerooms {one is a play room}, two bathrooms with shower, bath and toilet, huge front yard and huge back yard.

I want a bigger house but it's just personal greed. We could easily fit another two or three kids in this house.