+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ) .....
    Last edited by MummaJez; 06-08-2012 at 19:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eko View Post
    *sigh* I could have written that exact post. No advice because I'm in the same shoes (fell easily with ds a few years ago).

Just *hugs*. Especially with a chem under your belt too. I find that makes it worse.
    Yeh chems are not nice at all. AF has been disgusting and even more painful. *sigh*

Hugs to you and hope u get a bfp soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by MummaJez; 06-08-2012 at 19:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What state are you in?
    There's a acupuncture guy k own in melb for having 80-90% success rate of having people pregnant within 3 months!

We regret waiting till 12 months to find out we had a problem

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks..... :'(

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    IVF all over for us for now..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    What state are you in?
    There's a acupuncture guy k own in melb for having 80-90% success rate of having people pregnant within 3 months!

We regret waiting till 12 months to find out we had a problem

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN
    Last edited by MummaJez; 06-08-2012 at 19:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MummaJez,

I can say that all the symptoms you described are more than likely endo. Clotting, pain, IBS issues can all be linked to endo (especially if the endo scar tissue is forming around your bowel).

I've had endo for a number of yrs and have had 2 laps to remove scar tissue. If you need to see someone to have it removed, I'd suggest finding someone who does "advanced laparoscopy" if you can. It means they cut it away rather than just burning it with the laser. My first lap I had laser done and it barely lasted 12 months before it was all back again. This time I've had the advanced lap and have no scarring growing back yet from what my obgyn can feel.

The sad thing is that they prob wont refer you until 12 months. I knew there was something wrong but my doc just said to keep trying. My suggestion is that you go in and present family history of ttc issues and specifically state the problems with your cycle. It never helps to tell the doc what you think you have, rather better to tell the symptoms and then let her try and draw conclusions.

Happy to PM you with more info I've found useful if you'd like

LL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littleleo85 View Post
    Hi MummaJez,

I can say that all the symptoms you described are more than likely endo. Clotting, pain, IBS issues can all be linked to endo (especially if the endo scar tissue is forming around your bowel).

I've had endo for a number of yrs and have had 2 laps to remove scar tissue. If you need to see someone to have it removed, I'd suggest finding someone who does "advanced laparoscopy" if you can. It means they cut it away rather than just burning it with the laser. My first lap I had laser done and it barely lasted 12 months before it was all back again. This time I've had the advanced lap and have no scarring growing back yet from what my obgyn can feel.

The sad thing is that they prob wont refer you until 12 months. I knew there was something wrong but my doc just said to keep trying. My suggestion is that you go in and present family history of ttc issues and specifically state the problems with your cycle. It never helps to tell the doc what you think you have, rather better to tell the symptoms and then let her try and draw conclusions.

Happy to PM you with more info I've found useful if you'd like

LL
    Thanks So much for your post. I will definitely get it all looked into. It's very frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    In WA

Know a guy thats similar actually but I thought the lady I go to would do the same job???
    Should do... I guess it depends on their experience & working out what might be making it harder for you.... My guy is Chinese & been doing it for 20 years

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012

ET - 21/05/2012 - BFN
    ET - 14/06/2012 - BFN