+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    simba6 is offline Always bring your own sunshine! :-D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yay, how exciting,i am pretty good for any day, maia is at school so i usually just have the boys,but be warned my 18mth old squeels like a girl,so i get glared at alot lol
    Definately Liz,i have been a slacker at replying to messages lately,then we all got sick,was a fun week last week not

simba6 is offline Always bring your own sunshine! :-D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    oh and i just sent you a friends request to baby nomad ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I'm ashleigh I just moved to moss vale few months ago
    Im a mum to two year old girl just wondering if there is a mums group or play group that me and my daughter could go to meet other mums and bubs I'm very shy but its getting lonely not knowing anyone around here , just want to meet people so we have others to talk to and have play dates

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ashiee, welcome to the highlands! Some of us meet up regularly with kids and to have a mums get together. Simba is a better organiser than me as I still work full time at the moment so I miss lots of the meet ups. I have a 2.5 year old and don't really know any mums other than the ones on here and would love to meet up sometime for a coffee.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ashlee,

Welcome to Southern Highlands Im always keen for a catch up not good at checking the computer but haven't met the other mums on here but if you or Simba or Rose want to meet up let me know my no is 0413391132 or on facebook happy to have coffee etc. I have a 6 n half month old and a 9 year old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey arkaea sorry that it took me so long to reply as I forgot my password to this site , I just text your phone number so hopefully you get my text message im a mum to 2 yr old girl and she does go to daycare twice a week now so hopefully when ever your free we can catch up with the kids its abit lonely not having any friends in moss vale so me and my daughter need to get out and start meeting people but im quiet shy though

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey rose thank you so far so good in the highlands but this weather is so cold . when use meet up again id love to tag along I am quiet shy so I normly don't say much im trying to easy up bit lol . my daughter does go to day care now twice a week but id love to finally meet people so we could catch up and have play dates its abit lonely not knowing anyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashiee For This Useful Post:

gluteousmaximus  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all I just saw this thread does everyone still meet up or anything like that?
    I live in Camden, moved here with DP years ago abd still don't know anyone but his friends, who all live in Picton/Thirlmere, so I'd be more than happy to come out that way
    I have a 10.5 month old, turns one in December

Sent from my HTC One S using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gluteousmaximus For This Useful Post:

simba6  (22-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I'm also hoping this thread isn't too old. I'm Jess, 22 and my LO is 2months. I've always lived in the highlands, but none of my friends have children, so I'm looking for some people with whom I can relate, and eventually have playdates with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi jess im Ashleigh im 20 and my daughter is 2 nearly three iv been here since December last yr and haven't met anyone yet or no anyone id love to chat

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashiee For This Useful Post:

jessicanocturne  (19-11-2013)