+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default capsule travel system prams

I am pregnant with my third and DH is keen to get one of those prams that you can attach the baby capsule to, i'm not sure.
    So please tell me about these prams. Are they worth it?

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I got a valco rebel q air and have been given a maxi cosi capsule.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

MothersMilk  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nat11 View Post
    I love love love my strider plus travel system. It's taken a beating but is still going strong even holding 2 kids (toddler seat) at times. I can use the car capsule and toddler seat at the same time and have found it very easy to use. It's out of warranty now and one part broke because I dropped it (oops) and they just sent the part out to me free of charge with instructions on how to fix it. I was pretty impressed considering I had a quote for $55 from a pram repair place. Some people don't like it because it's big and heavy but this has never been a problem for me.
    Completely agree. Love my strider. I never understand the whole commotion over how big it is...it is very sturdy and safe and I have never found it difficult. In fact it is amazing...especially with two on board.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jennybaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We've got a safe n sound capsule, & a Phil & teds pram -- & bought an adapter that clicks on our pram that enables the capsule to click on. The adapter was only $30, well worth it- sleeping baby in the car, straight into the pram!

The safe & sound capsule can be used to a higher weight than the other packages travel systems, which is why we went this option

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkey'sMummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am another who swears by the Strider. I've never had a problem with it being to big or anything. At 34 weeks pregnant I find it easy enough to lift in to the back of the car as well.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, congratulations MM! So happy for you!

We bought the Safety 1st Shuttle System and we're loving it! We settled on this one for a few reasons-
    *capsule is the only one to get a five star crep test rating and is the lightest out there
    *pram is reversible, big wheels good for all terrains, good shade coverage, best seat height (tall ppl = tall kids), good weight limit, awesome break button (hate those ones with bars and diggs in pedals that hurt to use in open shoes/thongs), and adjustable handle height that extends quite high.

It's so great being able to load bub in to the capsule inside, then just snap the capsule in the car and then into the pram. Love it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to bada For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a travel system 7 years ago when I had my first. Best investment ever! I have used it for my three kids so far. So much more convenient that waking a sleeping baby to take them out of the car. I would definitely recommend.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 79me For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been looking at the peg perego system but can't find anyone who stocks them anymore in Australia? Anyone know why they aren't being ranged?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Love our travel system well worth the money. Grfin - baby bunting have peg prams

Thanks
    Reviews

We have the icandy and the maxi Cosi capsule. Don't use it anymore but it was a godsend in the first four months!