Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default PM sent

Hi Lavender07, I sent you a message.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi I've been communicating with Cathie Sanchez, but at this stage we've not gone any further as we decided to try IVF with our own eggs first. We're actually on the fence about whether we'll proceed with TTC at all, I think at the moment we're tired of the whole process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twocam,

I whole heartedly believe you should not give up, having your much wanted baby will be worth it in the end.

This TTC is definately a hard and a very emotional journey, stay strong and I hope your next cycle is successful.

For me, I have high FSH low AMH and which I later found out one ovary removed (when I was younger had an operation and was told only half my ovary on one side will be removed but apparent tests could not see any ovary on one side at all) so was told ED was the only option for me.

I am doing my first cycle in a few months, I'm excited and anxious with what the outcome holds for me but I know whatever the outcome is, I'm definately going to keep on trying.

I just hope and pray my journey is not a long one but look forward to my time of experiencing pregnancy (good and bad), feeling the baby kick and holding my baby in my arms for the first time.

Goodluck on your journey hun.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jensdream For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Twocam,

Definitely know how you feel. We have been through 7 cycles in trying for our second child. At times we considered giving up and be blessed with 1 healthy child. I have a endometriosis which affect the quality of my eggs, hence we are considering ED.

keep me posted,
    Lavender07

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lavender07 For This Useful Post:

Twocam  (10-05-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I would like to know if anyone has used Cathie Sanchez in 2014? We initiated conversation re: egg donor program with her which started out well but since then things have fallen astray and before we move forward would love some feedback. Also, we have heard that the recent demand for thai donors has gone crazy. Where you used to be able to reserve a donor, then make arrangements to fly to Thailand and meet them seems no longer possible....is this really the case? Would love to hear your experiences.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg donor in Thailand or Vietnam experiences

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:35.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Plenty of donors

First if all- thanks for reigniting this thread Sly!
    Love to know where you heard that there is a shortage of Thai egg donors? As very not true ! There are plenty. Plenty with agent Newlife, Becoming Parents, Cathy Sanchez has her own donors also. I read there is a shortage of Thai Surrogates not egg donors. I have emails with Cathy and she said it just wouldn't seem feasible to have egg donors contact for open donor as a child seeking its biological mother in 18 years just too hard. Well I have our egg donors full details so I will try in the future if we succeed. Other agents are very open to providing an open donor. They just ask the donor.
    We are going with All Ivf and have booked a Thai donor. I know from surrogacy forums many Ips meet their donor. They charge a fee of like $200aud I think.
    We asked for an open donor and ours was happy to oblige. I don't feel like I need to meet our donor as I have seen so many photos of her, I'm happy to have her contact
    So you will be all good to go for it
    Lozby! Welcome back. Fingers crossed for you. Hope it went well.
    Last edited by petalsgalore; 14-04-2014 at 22:54. Reason: Forgot to mention other Ip lozby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the feedback. Since posting I have spoken to quite a few clinics and the general consensus is that there is currently a shortage of Thai donors for the number of recipients. Ultimately many agents/ clinics share a pool of donors. When they send you profiles they are considered available. You can reserve but then you will be asked to pay. If you are ready to reserve/pay straight away upon only viewing limited info and a few pics then no problem. If you would like to take your time, reserve them for a few days, soak in the process, make arrangements to fly to meet them etc then there is no procedure. If someone else has been sent her profile and they reserve/pay before you then too bad.

We have accepted not meeting our donor and have reserved her. I have been sent an invoice but the level of care with Cathie since reserving her has been surprisingly slack which has worried me. I can elaborate further privately if needed but needless to say all more stressful than I had wanted this whole thing to be.
    Am sure you have all experienced enough stress which has lead to this stage so you know we don't need any more! In the end I may lose my chosen donor but I rather feel taken care of than pushed through a conveyor belt because business is booming or a holiday is more important. I have some further steps to take as I have contacts in Thailand, so can update when things become clearer. Best of luck to you all!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg donor in Thailand or Vietnam experiences

Last edited by Lozby; 06-04-2016 at 13:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really? Wow that's news to me. For IPs don't feel disheartened. As I mentioned there is an agency called NewLife Bangkok who have pages of Thai donors and Caucasian. Just email them for password to access their data base.
    Most agents are happy to arrange Skype with your short list of donors with interpreter. We just didn't want to make an extra trip to meet our donor as have very good contact details as arranged. But I can totally understand those that want to. Skype is the next and cheapest best option.
    I know Cathy Sanchez charges $500 fee for communicating ? - you can get a lot of info from forums, but it probably sifts out the hundreds of people emailing questions taking up her time and then going with someone else.
    I guess we all have to do our research and feel right with the best decision.
    Fingers crossed to everyone. Hope we all enjoy a well deserved holiday before the big transfer day

ll wake. Be ur place before 9