+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Growing Stomach

Was just wondering when or at what week of the start of your pregnancy that you started to realise the stomach was growing or that you needed to loosen your pants.

I think I might be expecting and can't remember when I needed to start loosening all my clothes. I've lost pregnancies that wer'nt progressing properly and am probably just a little on edge and nervous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't have anything noticeable until about week 20 and went up a pant size shortly after that.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to withloveandlimits For This Useful Post:

natct  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I didn't really notice my belly until about 13 weeks I think. I had a bit of a belly to begin with so it kind of just changed shape a lil. My boobs on the other hand I had gone up a cup size by 12 weeks. But my belly wasn't noticeable to those who didn't know already until 16-18 weeks.

Everyone is different so try not to worry. I know from personal experience that is easier said than done when you have lost previous pregnancies. But I am now 23 weeks and bubba is doing very well. Been having a dance party in there the last couple of days I swear.

I am sure that you will get your little bundle of joy soon. Sending you lots of positive thoughts.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Donnab739 For This Useful Post:

natct  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If u THINK u might be expecting, it's still very early..

With DD1 I didn't have a noticeable bump till about 20ish weeks. This time round much earlier at about 10 weeks.. But before that I had heaps of bloating which made clothes feel tighter.. So maybe it's that? Ur digestive system goes all crazy so u get more wind, feel bloated and tummy gets bigger

But as with PP, the more noticeable thing was my boobs.. They got huge quick

Good luck, hope it's good news for u! I know what it's like to want to be pregnant so bad after previous losses
    Last edited by jo7; 03-07-2012 at 09:03.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jo7 For This Useful Post:

natct  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personally I'm pregnant with my first and noticed clothes especially pants getting tight around 6-8 weeks so very early on because of the bloating I think.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was still in my skinny leg jeans and could do them fully up until 18 weeks then I had to start going to the elastic waisted jeans.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Immediately! I suddenly had Lactose intolerance as part of MS, and now it is gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was starting to get uncomfortable in my pants around ten weeks or so, and by about 25 weeks was looking full term. For some reason i got big really quick and just kept getting bigger lol, so i guess it depends on the women we are all different and carry differently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bloated really quickly, so from about 5-9 weeks looked pregnant and needed to loosen pants. Then it settled a bit, but by 15-18 weeks I was getting a bit rounded again!

I went to an engagement party at 20 weeks and definitely needed a maternity dress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i can't stand anything tight and have had to loosen my work pants for almost 2 weeks now (7w3d today!) but it has been major bloating.