+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Geelong women starting Ivf?

Congrats, I hope this one is a sticky one. I'm going a bit bonkers, day 6 today, so thinking they're hatching and getting ready to implant. I'm off to the beach in a bit with the kids. Thought they can entertain each other while I sit! Then back after lunch to hopefully put the smaller one to bed for a nap and me too! Trying to stay positive but always have it in the back of my head that it might no work after last cycle.
    Do you have any frosties? Fingers crossed you won't need them or maybe for a sibling!

Thanks
    Reviews

Not sure on the frosties won't find out till tomorrow but dosnt look great soo I'm keeping my fingers crossed on this one I've been trying for so long I'd seriously be happy with just one and any extra would be a bonus!!

Thanks
    Reviews

How are you going?? I've just been relaxing on the couch I'm hoping that it will make the difference! At least being at work it kept my mind off things I think I might just go insane for the next week, the last two times I've got my period three days before so I won't have to wait til the blood test I should know by Tuesday but every time is different I guess!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm going crazy! Had a bad day yesterday, very moody and snappy then came out with flu like symptoms last night and this morning. Had a few twinges down below but not much really. Been into town this morning and I'm just on way back now then I'm gonna hit bed for an hour! Extremely tired yet can't sleep well on a night! It's going to be a long week!
    Have you had any back ache??? Mine is really quite sore low down!

Thanks
    Reviews

I've been really not well today I've slept all afternoon tried sitting up with friends but I just had to excuse myself! Loads of tears today . I have backache all the time so it's nothing new to me. I just really want this to work this time don't know if I can do this anymore my body and mind is tired!

Thanks
    Reviews

I know it's a tough ride, try and keep optomistic though! I find the 2ww the worst part of treatment easily. Think of being ill as a god sign, I have googled it and apparently it's common cos your immune system lowers to allow for implantation! I hope you feel better soon and have a better day tomorrow!

Jen x

Thanks
    Reviews

Rang Ivf today and I got 2 frosties B grade so I'm pretty happy . I feel a bit better today although I have a few cramps. Hope your going ok

Jamie xo

Thanks
    Reviews

2 frosties is excellent! What great news! How are you feeling today? Any better? I know the wait is insane isn't it.

Thanks
    Reviews

I fully feel like I'm getting my period today I've been in tears all morning I don't understand why it's not working I've done everything right it's just not fair!

Thanks
    Reviews

Try not to think the worst..... Most early symptoms are like period pain! Are you doing acupuncture Since transfer? I went last week and it really helped to stop cramps!
    I hope it's not dreaded af and its just your baby teasing you!
    Take care and keep optomistic!

X