+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Geelong women starting Ivf?

Hey Jamie, wow 12, you go girl! My phone call wasn't that great! What looked to be a good cycle on Friday has turned a bit! Only 3 fertilised, they are doing transfer on Thursday as there are so few. I can call tomorrow to see how they are looking! Feel a bit down about it really but hey it only takes 1!
    Good luck for yours!

Thanks
    Reviews

I really hope all 3 last!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well like you almost I only got 4 fertilized which I'm pretty gutted about I got more eggs this time than last time and less fertilized than last time I got 6 and this time 4. Nature is funny isn't it I just hope all four last the next five days that would be great! So my transfer is on Sunday. Good luck for yours xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

There must be something in the water round here! It seems so weird that we both seem similar in the first and second stimm cycle. I called this morning to ask how the embies were doing to be told all 3 are still going. No grade or anything! I would be lying if I said I was confident and optomistic but it is what it is and it's still 3 chances! I hope you get your 4 to blasts, fingers crossed! I'm transferring tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey.
    , transfer went well, 2 grade A 8 cell embies put back. They looked great in the pic, so I'm really hoping they stick. Had acupuncture this morning and back again tonight so fingers crossed it does its magic. Our 3rd embie is at 6 cell and looking ready to go to 8 and it will be frozen today so yay for a frostie too!

Thanks
    Reviews

Was just thinking about how you went today! That's fantastic esp being grade a my last ones were grade c. I wish you all the luck ill let you know how I go Sunday I'm still feeling pretty ****ty!! I thought about getting 2 put back in but was a little scared I really hope this one works if not I think I might go 2 the next time!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm going crazy already! I had my acupuncture yesterday morning and evening so hoping I'm giving everything a go. I was mega happy with grade a! I thought as they wouldn't go to blast that I was having bad embies put back quick cos they didn't think they would make it!
    You should get your call today for your time for transfer! I hope yours are still going well!

Thanks
    Reviews

Yep got my call today I'm going in at 8.45 Sunday morning they said all four are still going well one is a little behind but they said that dosnt mean anything so good news for me! Yeh I've got my acupuncture Sunday morning early and then after I've been every week for the last four weeks and am on Chinese herbs and took total jelly before egg pick up so yeh I'm willing to give it all a go!

Thanks
    Reviews

That's great news! I hope you get some frosties too! I am so bloated today and have a few ovary twinges. It's exhausting analysing everything. Hope my little beans are growing strong! Good luck for Sunday, I hope Et goes smoothly!

Thanks
    Reviews

Well I just had my blastocyst transferred they were really happy with it, it was grade a so I'm feeling really happy at this point. I'm going for acupuncture shortly, which the last two times I've only had the sticky pressure points on but I want to give this one everything so I'm going back after transfer this time. And last two times I went back to work, I'm taking the two weeks off now. I cooked all day yesterday so Shane can look after me for the next week and I can just relax!! And I'm stocked up on pineapple!! I really hope your going well and not freaking out too much. Xoxo