+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Geelong women starting Ivf?

Yeh I went we'll there were 12 eggs only 9 that were over 10 so I'm happy with that but I guess it all depends on those little suckers growing like they should!! How'd your scan go? Well I hope!!

Thanks
    Reviews

My ovaries have gone bonkers, I had 22 follicles! 1 was only 4mm though but the rest were all between 10-19mm. Probably have to move egg collection to Monday which means more cash! I am happy it looks good but worried as I got mild ohss on my first cycle with 14 eggs and it was horrible! Googling everything to prevent ohss now and waiting for the call!
    Congrats on your great number, 9 is fab! I got 10 last cycle, which is a great number for good quality!

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow you got heaps of eggs, my husband just said why didn't you get that many, really didn't know how to answer that one, thats fantastic for you Just got the call all good going ahead sorry you didn't get in on Tuesday but good news for me I got in Tuesday she originally said Wednesday but I kicked a little bit and really pushed for Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews

I had to do that last cycle! They wanted Wednesday but I pushed forctuesday. I suppose I managed a cheap one! The number may sound good but usually big numbers means worse quality! I would much prefer a few less and better quality cos then there is more chance of some freezing. I am a big believer in quality not quantity, I had a friend in the uk who had 3 eggs 2 fertilised and she now has 3 year old twins!
    Glad you got the cheaper clinic though but shame we won't be company in hospital!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Jamie, are you ready for your trigger tonight? Enjoy your needle free day on Monday and good luck for Tuesday!

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews

I was just about to message you and send you good luck for tomorrow. Really looking forward to no needles tomorrow, I'm super emotional today lots of crying and not feeling 100% but I guess that's all part of it. I hope everything goes well tomorrow and ill touch base maybe on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews

Hormones are an evil thing sometimes! Will let you know how we get on. Good luck to you, fingers crossed for great eggies!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Jamie, hope your all set for tomorrow!
    We got 11 eggs. Hopefully they are all doing their thing now, phone call is tomorrow for fertilisation.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Jen

How'd you go? Have you got that phone call yet?
    I got 12 eggs today just have to wait til tomorrow to see how many fertilize then wait again til Sunday to see how many survive so so far so good!

So fingers crossed for the both of us, let you know tomorrow

<3

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Jen

How'd you go? Have you got that phone call yet?
    I got 12 eggs today just have to wait til tomorrow to see how many fertilize then wait again til Sunday to see how many survive so so far so good!

So fingers crossed for the both of us, let you know tomorrow

<3