+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any Geelong women starting Ivf?

Oh I'm going insane!!!

I was naughty and peed on a stick yesterday and got a positive! 5 sticks later and they have all been positive... Well you think that would make you feel good (which it does!) but I'm so paranoid now about how dark the lines are etc. it's ridiculous!!! Going to go to docs tomorrow and see if I can get a sneaky early blood test.... Official test day isn't till Thursday! What day is your test???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jen
    thats fantastic congrats unfortunatly I'm getting my period so I'm pretty devistated I just feel like giving up. I wish you you all the best

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Jen just thought I'd see how you were going I didn't hear from you are you pregnant? I'm on stim cycle again hopefully I have luck this time

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey, this is so weird, I nearly posted today too..... I had a chemical pregnancy and am currently stimming again now too! How are your jabs going???

Thanks
    Reviews

How funny that we're going through it again together!!! The jabs are ok Shane ( hubby) is doing them for me at night and a lady from work is doing my morning ones, I forgot how much it takes out of you the first time I didn't work but I'm working this time and I'm mega tired I got home at 2.30 yesterday and went to bed and didn't get back up! I've got my blood test and ultrasound on Friday then hopefully egg pick up next week. I'm taking the two week wait off work this time I don't need the stress!!

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm in for more bloods and scan too on Friday.... What time is your appointment? I'm in at 10 for scan! I know what you mean about taking it out of you.... I too am also constantly tired and really feeling it. I'm hoping to have egg collection on Tuesday as I don't have private health insurance so its in the normal hospital and cheaper! Feeling incredibly bloated too which is really not nice!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ha ha how funny we are exactly the same, my scan is at 8.45 and I am also trying for Tuesday as I don't have private health insurance either! And the bloating blahhh I'm over it my guts feel so gross!! They upped my medication this time do I'm mega tired!! Maybe we'll cross paths Tuesday

Thanks
    Reviews

My meds up too and so tired, wasn't too bad at first then it hit! Bloated, feeling like I'm 4 months gone already! My friend wanted to swim yesterday but there was no way I could subject geelong to my shamu like body at the mo!

Hope the scan goes well! Fingers crossed for lots of great looking follies for us.

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck with yours as well

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Jamie....., I'm waiting for my scan now. How did you go?

X