+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ShanandBoc View Post
    Miele...fantastic. So well made

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    The best, real durable too. We have the cat and dog and it is the only thing that gets our dogs short hairs out. SIL runs a VIP cleaning franchise and swears by them

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to work for Retravision. I've done product training and seen how most of the popular ones are made. The two best that I could recommend are - Dyson (I own one myself), or if you prefer bags, Meile. Both are pricey initially, but both will last for years if you look after them. Meile has a cat & dog model which is exceptional - BUT does have the ongoing cost of the bags. Dyson sucks up more than any other comparable cleaner on the market, AND most people don't know that Dyson offer a service where they send a courier to pick up the cleaner, service the cleaner and replace any worn parts and deliver the cleaner back to you. I've done this twice since I left Retravision and both times it cost me around $80 for the delivery and service plus whatever the parts cost me (I live in Sydney metro). So I've had my cleaner now for nearly ten years!!

If you don't want to go to the expense, Electrolux also make some pretty good models

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is there a particular model dyson that's better or is the cheapest one pretty great? (no lets here).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love my dyson Dc23. Wouldnt buy anything else. Best investment I ever made!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Our Dyson is fantastic. It's the DC34 Animal - a handheld vacuum, which can also be used as a normal vacuum and has a dog/cat hair attachment. Because it's a handheld, there's no cord...the battery lasts about 15 min on normal suction, but that's fine for us. We also have a Roomba (robot vacuum cleaner) which does the main parts of the floor, and we just use the Dyson for corners/spot cleaning/the car etc. That said, the Dyson would really be enough by itself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With the bags, i have a miele and use about 2 bags a year so ongoing cost is around $20 a year. I used to have a bagless and the constant emptying drove me nuts.....messy and breathing in all the dust....eekk!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were going wait and save for a dyson but we have a subscription to the choice website and had a look on there and a vax had the second highest rating just under the miele (I think) by only 1%. It was their pet one and because I couldn't wait any longer we got it, it was on sale at the good guys for $250 and comes with everything the dyson does. I really like it, not as much as the dyson however if your on a budget I would highly recommend it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an electrolux & absolutely love it. Its nearly 5 years old now & we have not had any problems with it at all. Its bagless and doesnt smell at all even with all the hair we vacuum up. I love that the controls are also on the handle so when I am using it the kids cant press any of the buttons or setting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    dyson upright on the ball = best money spent.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another Dyson user here. Love it.