+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Whhyyyyyy am I so HUNGRY all the time?!

Barely an hour after dinner and already my tummy is growling! Like seriously, literally growling.. Loudly!! How is this even possible? Seems like I'm always hungry no matter how often I eat.. Definitely wasn't like this in my last pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too :-/ hungry hippo ALL the time

Babbsys Girl is offline ~ A hug is a great gift - one size fits all, and it's easy to exchange. ~
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same too! I had no appetite at all with my daughter and this pregnancy im eating everything! Ive only gained 9kgs which im so surprised!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WhitePeach View Post
    Me too :-/ hungry hippo ALL the time
    I second this.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm the same, eating way too much at the moment, hoping it eases off soon, can't keep going this way with the weight gain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too! I'm trying to be careful but i can't stop!! So hungry all the time! Only 24 weeks so hope it settles down!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh good, so it'll definitely ease off? I barely ate last pregnancy, had no appetite at all, so this is all very new to me. I'm so worried about gaining too much weight - my boobs are already the size of watermelons and I feel like a whale already at 19 weeks!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just polished off a bowl of risotto! At 11pm at night. Not good. Plus I had dinner earlier at around 6. Just feel like a greedy pig sometimes! But I've only gained 6kg's so far and am due this month!! Like pp's have said, I have no idea how I haven't gained more?! I lost my appetite early on in this pregnancy which caused me to lose a couple of kg's, maybe that stemmed the usual weight gain- I gained 20 with DS and was expecting similar this time around but have been very lucky as I've been eating heaps lately. Just go with it OP, don't worry about it Nourish your body and enjoy your food!