+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Chicken pox exposure when UTD?

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but just for peace of mind, what's your opinion?

A work mate just let me know her daughter has chicken pox. We spent 8-9 hours working together over Friday night/Saturday morning.
    I've had the chickenpox and then nursed DH, DD, DSD and DSS through them 8 years later with no probs.
    I'm 30 weeks pregnant. Dr Google and my own knowledge says bubs and I are fine as the baby has my immunity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was the opposite, worked in confined environment with population of about 200, 20 of which caught it. I was about 30 wks too. I watched closely but was fine - Ob/gyn told me that if I had immunity there would be no issue. Sorry I can't be of more help

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bunny Lover For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (02-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzabee View Post
    I was the opposite, worked in confined environment with population of about 200, 20 of which caught it. I was about 30 wks too. I watched closely but was fine - Ob/gyn told me that if I had immunity there would be no issue. Sorry I can't be of more help
    Ta! I didn't think there'd be an issue, poor DH more worried than me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atropos For This Useful Post:

Bunny Lover  (03-07-2012)