+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    thats awesome news your hubby sounds very supportive. keep us posted how it all goes. fingers crossed you get some good news.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to prinnyc For This Useful Post:

NessieJ  (11-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default AF arrived :-(

Hi Ladies,

PrinnyC I hope your pregnancy is going well. As for me, AF arrived on my and DH's dating anniversary. Not impressed! My bloods showed that I did ov, and I'm pretty sure I know when it happend and we totally did evrything we need to. Urgggh!!!! Disappointing. DH has done his SA, and as of today I am on round 2 of clomid. I have a scan to check follicles in 2 weeks, and we will get hubby's results then too.

I had my fingers crossed that we had done everything we needed to - especially since they say you are most fertile after the HSG test..... They also told me that after the D and C and nothing happened there.

So this time I have sworn to myself I will not POAS. I am out of HPT so if I want to I have to buy them. I am going to try and wait and see what happens - the 2ww is the hardest part of this whole process.

NessieJ looking forward to hearing about results. Keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Binnyc the witch got me too

I'm having a HSG this week...I'm so nervous about it. And 50mg clomid days 5-9. Like you, we did everything right last month so I've been very down about it all. What more can we do? It's all luck I suppose?

I don't poas. Too heartbreaking...

I don't know how much longer I can do this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

The witch visited me too ariving late Saturday night. I was expecting it though, no suprises there.

On Sunday a friend of mine and her fiance came to visit me to discuss wedding plans as I am taking part in the day. They are getting married in Feb. She is my 'go to girl' for a good chat, and for years we have both discussed our wedding days and how many babys we're going to have etc etc. I knew she wanted to have a baby soon, but she said they wern't going to try until after their wedding. Turns out she's fallen pregnant.

She's only 9weeks and has only told family so far, but she was concerned about how I would react and so made a special effort to tell me. I shouldn't have been shocked but I was and I think my reaction showed it. I told her that whilst I couldn't pretend I wasn't jelous, I was mostly just happy for them.

I have such mixed feelings about it. No doubt I am especially happy for the both of them, I know they will make amazing parents and they certainly deserve to be a happy healthy family. I can't help but think though - don't we deserve that too? And 'it's not fare'. Hmmm just as I thought I had accepted the fact that it's unlikely we will fall pregnant this year, I get kicked in the but. I feel very guilty for having these thoughts, anyone else had this happen?

Just a few more days until our next f/s appointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    nessie its totally normal to feel like that. it got to a point where my hubby wouldnt tell me who else was pregnant because i would get so upset and cry..
    dont ever feel guilty we have all been in the position.. its not fair. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    AinsleyP it's **** hey. i was awake with some serious cramps at 4am on our dating anniversary. i just bawlled my eyes out.
    Your hsg test will go fine - try not to be nervous, just more people trying to get u knocked up. Crossing my fingers for you.

PrinnyC u give us hope. I hope you are well too.

NessieJ I completely understand. It's very difficult to be happy for someone else when you feel like it should be happening to you too. It's great that your friend is so supportive of you and had the courtesy to discuss their pregnancy with you first.
    Not sure if ur in the same situation but my best friends haven't had any miscarriages, or difficulty conceiving so they can't quite understand all of the emotions that I'm feeling. So I don't tell them anymore, there's only so many times you can hear "relax it will happen when the time is right". Why not right now??

Looks like the witch got us all hey.... Not fair!
    Dont quite get how there's a pregnancy epidemic all of a sudden either.... I swear someone else is announcing their pregnancy every week.....

Clomid is making me really irritable crazy ATM, so I am trying to think positive... Like last months womb lining just wasn't good enough so trying to grow another one.... Still not convinced. I am a bit more sane if I exercise, maybe will try boxing class. Punching something will probably make me feel much better.

look forward to hearing updates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my HSG test was painful! Still cramping 12 hours later. But tubes were clear

Binnyc clomid is making me crazy too. And I SWEAR the effects don't stop when I stop taking the pills. They're really bad in the last week of my cycle.

Nessie I really feel for you. That absolutely sucks. Everyone should be able to have a baby when they want

I'm hoping that the rumours about the HSG increasing your chances is true for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Just got back from f/s appointment. He confirmed that I definetly have PCOS and DH definetly has low sperm count and poor morphology BUT no extra ****ty news which is nice for a change.

F/S advised that IVF is realy the only way for us to go and we will be having a chat with someone about the process in detail late November. F/S said we could just about start strait away if we wanted to so there shouldn't be too much waiting involved once we're ready to go.

Unfortuntly we think we have to wait until February as this is when we will have been with our private health for 12months. So sure though that we specifically chose La Trobe becasue of their 9 month waiting period so if anyone has any insight on this please let me know. Wishing we didn't have to wait, but have finaly come to terms and accepted the position we are in. The next few months are very busy for us with a wedding in Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb as well as a trip to Perth and Straddie so hoping the busy-ness of it all makes it go quickly.

Probably wont have to much news again until early next year, but will continue to log on to check everyone elses progress. Will be thinking of you all.

Cheers. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nessie. I guess that's both good and bad news?

I've heard that starting IVF in the new year is best due to safety net rules?

It's good you have lots on to distract you until then. Try and look after yourself the next few months and prepare for IVF. Every day is one step closer to your baby

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ainsleyp For This Useful Post:

NessieJ  (18-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ainsleyP hope ur cramps are better. I had them just for the day of the hsg but they lasted for about the same. Great news that ur tubes are clear. And my fs said you are super fertile after hsg. Crossing my fingers for you.

I read somewhere that the first 3months after hsg super fertile so one month down, hopefully this will be our month.

NessieJ it's good that you know what ur dealing with now, and your options. Have u definitely called ur private health to find out for sure about the waiting period?. Sounds like u have a lot to keep you busy over the next few months. I would love to hear how u go with everything.

As for me, our appt is next week to scan for follicles. I have decided I need vitamin b6 but read u can have too much so I'm taking it in the am, and preconception vitamins at night with the clomid. I have had hot flashes with clomid today. So glad that's over for another month. My fs changed days for it too, cd2-6 this time instead of 5-9.

Looking forward to seeing updates...