+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie I'm sorry to hear your latest news I know how you feel. Feels like we are fighting a loosing battle so frustrating. I hav blood test Monday to check levels agagain and appt with gyno wed. I'll let u know wat happens. Chin up xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to prinnyc For This Useful Post:

NessieJ  (26-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 1st Round of Clomid and did not ovulate.

Quote Originally Posted by prinnyc View Post
    Nessie I'm sorry to hear your latest news I know how you feel. Feels like we are fighting a loosing battle so frustrating. I hav blood test Monday to check levels agagain and appt with gyno wed. I'll let u know wat happens. Chin up xx
    How were your latest tests prinny?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So of course I didn’t ovulate late prog is still low at 2 surprise surprise. He told me to wait two weeks to see if I get my period then get another blood test. Then call him an get the results. Then he will decide whether I should take the primolut to bring on my period again. Im really not sure why I have to wait two weeks - I don’t see my period coming anytime soon! it was four months last time and only got it cause i took primolut! Its just frustrating because by the time I start taking clomid again it will be like three weeks time! He has upped the dosage to two tabs a day. But if I don’t ovulate on two he is not going to bother with clomid again and will go straight to injections

Thanks
    Reviews

Prinny that sucks. Did you ask about a scan and trigger? Otherwise how will you know whether clomid is working to grow a follicle? You don't want to move onto expensive injectibles unless necessary. Can I ask where you live? Do you need another opinion?

Annoying that you have to wait two weeks - I'd ask him why if I were you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We did talk about the scan this time and I will have that I'm just frustrated that I have to wait two weeks before I can even start taking primolute again! Least if I hav the scan we can see if there are follicles growing. Today is day 31 just secretly hoping af will arrive! Did af arrive around day 28 for you ainsley? How u feeling where u at this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybe ask if you can start primolut sooner - I don't see how it can hurt, it's only progesterone which your body isn't producing much of?

Yep I got AF on day 29. But this cycle will be a bit longer due to slow growing follicles.

I'm 3dpo. Temp is up, now just waiting.... Not feeling too confident

Thanks
    Reviews
    Prinny, I am one day behind you, now on cd 31 and also waiting until I can take primolut too, although my gyno never gave me an exact day to take it. Last cycle I took it cd 39 and period came on cd 52. Arghhh I hate these long cycles!

Also got a list of expensive if we go through with different tests etc from the fs and it's rather expensive, which is realy unfair, I mean without fertility issues you can fall pregnant for free! There is no rhyme or reason as to who can easily have a child and who has trouble and it sucks!

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know we are up to around the same time in our cycle and I'd be realy intersted to see how you go with everything. Wish I could give you some encouraging and thoughtful words of advice but for now, I'm all out. Sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi random question.
    What is the difference between PCOS and having polycystic ovaries?
    Just curious because I have polycystic ovaries, one doesn't work at all but the other is still shooting out eggs but I have been able to get pregnant easily.
    So just wondering what happens with PCOS to make it difficult?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nessie - im with you these long cycles are so annoying! I dont see my period coming in the next two weeks. Im wondering if there is anything natural you can do to bring it on.. I tried accupunture before i seen gyno but i knew it was pcos.

What were the other tests the lap? Fill me in how much am i up for?? Man this is going to be an expensive project...

Hubby said last nite that he should do the sperm test done too just to be sure. Next time im going to ask for the pathology script for him. only seems fair seen as im having all these blood tests/scan etc.

Ains - goodluck i hope that temp stays up for you! Maybe you could respond to kelly you up with all the pcos stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just been reading ur thread and I was in the same position 2 years ago, did 3 rounds of Clomid my last round was 150mg, I weigh 52kg so that was a large dose for my weight and I had many symptoms including hot flushes and headaches.Basically the difference between pco and pcos the syndrome causes fertility issues, and the like where as pco basically have more follicles but do not cause any other problems. I had absolutely no ovulation on Clomid and was told the next step was IVF if I wanted children, DH and I decided to wait as I was only 25 at the time and didn't feel emotionally ready for that step. During that time I had no period for 12 months except the ones brought on by progesteron. I ended up getting my period back a few months later but my cycles were anywhere from 8 weeks to 12 weeks. And I went and saw a naturopath who put me on a natural tablet called VITEX, the first month on it i got lots of egg white mucus and ovulated dAy 28 and fell pregnant that cycle, and now I have a beautiful 5 month old boy, so I just wanted to share my story with you girls and give u some hope as it is possible and will happen. Baby dust to you all and hope that you will get a BFP real soon!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Okjook For This Useful Post:

NessieJ  (01-09-2012)