+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear ainsley - is your ob looking at moving onto injections next?

i actually had a scan today because i had some brown spotting this morning so they said come in to get and see us this morning. So 11weeks2days today and baby is looking healthy i quote my ob "baby is moving around like a lunatic", it actually has legs and arms now which was cool to see. I dont go back to ob now until after my 13 week nt scan, im still so nervous about it all. We only just told our family on the weekend. This baby is high maintenance i have been sick as.

Thinking of you guys xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    PrinnyC that is so amazing that you got to see bub in so much detail. I hope that u feel better soon, u are almost thru ur first trimester YAY!! It's great to hear all about your updates - They give me hope xx

As for me - I have had enough.

This month on CD25 had a cervical contact bleed dtd - which really ruins the moment. I got the upset thinking that AF was early and that it was all over for another month. It never turned into anything and I had just a bit of brown spotting for the next few days. On thurs I totally caved CD 28 and POAS.

There were two lines. I burst into tears and couldn't believe that it had finally happened. But I was scared too, bcoz of the bleed earlier in the week. It was 10dpo bleed so I hoped that it was implantation bleeding. So I got some serial bloods done and it confirmed very early preg HCG 88 on Sat.

I had another BT mon, and just got the results today. HCG 71. I have spent the day sobbing. I am definitely going to miscarry again. I have just met with FS who thinks that my luck is just absolutely crap and there is no specific cause but just in case I have to have genetic testing. He said I should definitely start to bleed by the weekend.

I also have to have 3 more blood tests to make sure my levels come back to zero and have to wait another cycle before doing clomid again - to let my body come back to normal.

Devastated doesnt even come close to describing how I feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Binny I'm so sorry I hope u get the answers you deserve x thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Prinnyc, not sure if I have said congrats to you yet? I havn't been on for a while as I've realy had no updates. To all the other lovely ladies, I am still with you!

DH and I are having a meeting on Tuesday to discuss IVF process. Anyone thin of any good questions we should have?

Thinking of you all.