+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think I went then to about 76 and then 205 but I can't remember how quickly. I was really worried and googled it and saw that it's so varied. It really is different for everyone, I came to the conclusion if it was rising and not dropping that was the main thing! I have my fingers crossed for you please update with your next results.

Congrats mize excellent news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I got my results and they are steadily climbing... Now at 127. Got a constant cramp like pain on my right hand side, like a stitch. Has me worried. Fearing ectopic... Had one years ago. Trying to get myself out of that mindset is really quite hard. I'm my own worst enemy at times.
    Monday... More bloods, hopefully all will settle down and I can sit back and enjoy this journey!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats!! I had a lot of cramping and pain in my right side at first, it was the exact same as I had with ovarian cyst pain, but it did go away. Yay for both of your BFP's

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's good news that it's rising, fingers crossed they keep going up! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well they have gone from 127 to 269 in 60hrs doubling... Then to 437 in 72hrs doubling... Still going up but not quick enough for my liking! So I went to dr... Who was happy enough that it was rising but concerned enough to give me progesterone pessaries, and requested my bloods for prog... So hoping this could finally be the help I need for my 7th pregnancy!
    Fingers crossed eh!
    I really want to join the march due date thread but don't want to moz myself!

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickledpink View Post
    Well they have gone from 127 to 269 in 60hrs doubling... Then to 437 in 72hrs doubling...
    72 hours is fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree sounds like they are rising nicely! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, I reckon it's all sounds good, hope you come join us in the march group :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pickledpink how is your HCG level going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarelou... Thanks for asking after me! Felt worried on thurs so went to GP, saw a diff dr... She was really switched on. I explained my history and asked if any of my result had prog levels. She then ordered my past bloods to be checked for prog and added it to my next two tests. She then put me on progesterone pessaries, which was great as she even had a small argument with a local fertility clinic, trying to find out where I could get the script filled! Several calls later she printed off a script and map, and sent me on my merry way!
    The results came back as 100 then 94 then 80... So dropping, which made me feel like I may have had a small victory in working out my miscarriage history!
    The next lot done on Fri went to 777hcg with 77prog... Still going down. Had more bloods today. Really hoping they don't keep going down as I am still on the pessaries. Dr said we need to maintain above 45. I don't really understand the numbers as all the level on the web are much lower, but I am unsure if it's the same measurement. I have seen some IVF ladies sitting on 400 so I hope to get mine up higher!
    Hope you are doing well!