+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pickledpink Im sending lots of and positive thoughts your way. Its so early still and so many things can go wrong, but im gonna try stay positive. I can only imaging how you must feel having already been through this before and having miscarriaged

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mize28... Be thinking about you on Friday! I caved and went today so will find out tomoz... Couldn't wait til thurs! This way if all is great ( which it will be...) I can go again on Friday! I've got to have six all up to show reasonable pattern in rises! Worse still is I only have two veins left to take blood from... The pathology ladies just looove me... Not! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats it, positive thinking All goes well, keep us posted when you find out! How come only two veins left? (if you dont mind me asking? ).

Yeah I'm scared of needles And last time she mutilated my vain which left a big bruise and a sore arm, and now i gotta go again, not impressed lol Hopefully my levels comes back good this time so i dont need have anymore done

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm an open book, so no question is too personal for me! So mize28, I had breast cancer nearly six years ago, had 14 lymph nodes out of my left armpit so no needles or blood pressure cuffs on the left... Can cause permanent swelling. Right arm has collapsed veins due to six months of chemo... So only down to the really fine one on inside of my forearm (bruises badly) and if they are skilled the little vein in crook of elbow, big one is wrecked!
    And yes I guess this all adds to my non-cooperative eggs... Never froze any as I thought I was done, so trying to catch a good one naturally! You can't say I give up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I called a dr... They have risen to 58! It's not huge but it's positive!!!! Bring on Friday... I'm actually now looking forward to being stabbed again... Starting to feel self-competitive! Let's see if I can beat my own record

I want to hear how everyone else is doing too... So please share! There must be strength in numbers! (pardon the pun)

I'm off to grow a baby... Have a great day ladies!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Pickledpink For This Useful Post:

Sarelou  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great news! Keeping growing that baby and your numbers will be rising in no time Im going in to have my bloods done tomorrow, so fingers crossed! Most of my symptoms have stopped....Only occasionally cramping and not peeing as much, but the tests still comes up positive, so positive thinking

Also i was looking around on the net this morning reading about HCG levels and i found a webpage that stated tat at 3w5d the average was 28.....Dunno of thats true or not.

Have a great evening ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarelou.... How are you doing? Any results yet to see your HCG rising?

mize28... Hope all went well today, no mutilated veins! Fingers crossed for results tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pickled Pink I'm 29 weeks
    How did your test go today and when do you get your results? Congrats also hope it's a sticky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just talked to the GP and my HCG level is 826 as of today, so well consistent with being 4-5 weeks (i should be 4w1d) Ah im soo happy, and im less worried now about my loss of symptoms. Lots of to all of you
    Last edited by Mize28; 06-07-2012 at 18:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarelou... That's fantastic! I didn't realise you were that far along! That gives me great hope. Can I ask how quickly did your levels rise or was it lower than usual for a few readings?

Mize28... That's great news... Fab levels... Can only hope mine rise as quickly