+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I think 3 will be so much fun when they're older.

I am really scared about juggling 3. I worry about spending enough time with all 3, supervising 3 when out and about, finances, holidays, having 3 in daycare for a few months at the end of next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG I am LOVING my 3rd (not that I didn't love the first two!), but I am finding it so much easier as I feel confident in my parenting, don't second guess myself as much, don't stress as much about routines and sleep..it just seemed to slot into place so much better. Bub 3 just HAD to fit into our daily life..we had too much going on for it to be otherwise. I don't worry about time spent with each child as bub gets a lot of value spending time with his siblings that the first didn't have.

I will admit though that I put effort in, in the early months, to making sure bub3 was able to self settle, but I felt confident with it as I learned A LOT parenting the first 2, and knew what worked...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kaybaby For This Useful Post:

Annabella  (03-07-2012),littleriv  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    3 is awesome, the more the merrier in this house. We loved number 3 so much we are now having number 4.
    Number 3 is 20 months and I am savouring him so much more. The first 2 have grown up so fast I'm remembering to stop and enjoy them. I just don't take it so seriously anymore and we are having so much fun.

But, the washing, OMG the washing!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ummmmm.... think think think...

If 2 aren't getting along there's always another one to play with instead!

Honestly I can't think of anything else LOL. But importantly, there is the generic answer of 3x the laughs, 3x the cuddles, 3x the pride of raising such gorgeous and clever kids. They are truly wonderful things that you don't really notice so much like other things (things that you're expecting to hear in this thread), but they make me feel great as a parent and are what gets me through each day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I only 2 kids, but I'm one of 3 children in my family. It was good cause I shared some interests with each of my brothers, so some things I'd do with only 1 of them, and some things they'd do together. If you only have 2 kids there's less they will want to do together. 3 is also good for playing cricket - bat, bowl & catch!

When I have my niece or nephew in addition to my 2 I don't notice much other than more noise. They entertain each other quite well, much easier than when there's just 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Darn it. This thread is making me want a 3rd child.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to OurLittleBlessing For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3.....DS1 is 7....ds2 is 5 and DD is almost 7.5 months.

Yep it was hard when she was a newbie as it felt like she was constantly on the boob. I hate having to wake her when I need to do school runs.

Yes there is STACKS more laundry and cleaning and I never seem to sit down anymore (except for Bubhub ) but as the other posters have said the 3rd just has to fit in....they have no choice. I do try and schedule things around her sleeps as she is a crap day sleeper but I have to say she has been a dream. I reckon its because I have already made my mistakes with my other two I should have it down pat now!

DP was worried about 3 kids on holidays, etc but honestly DS1 is brilliant in helping me with bubs and they both love DD to bits!

For me its the same thing as when you had a second. It seemed like such a huge jump from one to two but they just fit and you just make do.

I love having three....there is just so much love its crazy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FluffyDucks For This Useful Post:

AreWeThereYet  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I have 3 and I love it. I had a bigger age gap between 1 and 2 than planned (thanks IVF) but 23 months between 2 and 3. You'll love it. Older kds cans be so helpful. About to head out but will bbl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am about 6 weeks off having number 3. There is a 3 year age gap between 1 and 2, and a 2 year age gap between 2 and 3. I'm thankful 1 and 2 are very close and do everything together- when bub comes they can keep each other entertained while I'm feeding etc. makes life that little bit easier.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have three boys... The first two are 17months apart then there is 23 months between ds2 & 3... So 3.5 years between youngest and oldest. I am loving having three, although I think I would love it a lil more of ds3 slept. At. All....

I love that although the older two fight quite regularly they both look out for their lil bro. I love that the youngest is always entertained watching the older two. I love having my backseat full of happy boys.