+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Upgrading baby gear

I currently have a Phil and teds dash pram. It's great but with bub #2 on the way I am starting to become interested in the strider prams. Should I get a newbie or stick with the old? What did you do when another baby came along? And I would love your opinions on your prams of choice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello!
    we had a strider take 2, which was their first double pram, with the toddler attachment on top. we loved it. this was for #1 and #2. we are now expecting our #3 and will be keeping it, even though it is a bit old and outdated, it still works and is reliable. double prams are expensive, and i would prefer to spend any extra money we have upgrading a cot (our is covered in chew marks!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought a strider plus when DS was born, he is 9months now, and it was fantastic as a double! I sold the stroller I had for DD and got the strider! Now also with bubba #3 I am glad that I have it because both babies can sleep and be latest back at the same time. I almost bought a Phil and teds, but the one thing that put me off was that with the two in the pram neither can lay back properly. Otherwise that would have been what I got.
    I would defiantly buy a strider :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When baby number 2 was born we upgraded to the steelcraft strider plus and bought the toddler seat. It is an amazing pram and well worth the money. For baby number 3 we will be buying the capsule as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much! I agree about the strider, I will try and sell my current pram and convince hubby to get the strider.the colors are so great too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thepouts View Post
    When baby number 2 was born we upgraded to the steelcraft strider plus and bought the toddler seat. It is an amazing pram and well worth the money. For baby number 3 we will be buying the capsule as well.
    Lol I hoping to convince hubby to get the capsule lol