+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    I won't even date a guy until I have had my tummy tuck in case it may one day lead to him seeing my tummy. I am embarrassed of it, of the sagging skin, the stretch marks and the bump that happens in my clothing because I have been stripped of my self confidence in my body because of my ex.
    ^^ THIS is me, but I am on the other side as you. I too have been criticized by men in the past. This is why it's been many years since I have had sex without being covered in blankets or with the lights on.
    I haven't had a date for 3 years, because I don't want to end up having to accidentally show my skinny underweight and flat chested body and have the guy run off. Most men do not have the patience to hang around a girl for a while until she is ready to take the next step.
    I have now decided that I do not want to have sex or show my body to anyone until I completely feel confident to do so. If the guy I am seeing, can not understand this, then he is just not the one for me.

Maybe it is time for this thread to be closed and to move on.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ekk some nasty comments, i can understand why people are getting upset though as it is a very raw topic for many.
    I won't show my belly, if it can make medical professionals gasp in horror i can only imagine how gross regular people would find it. I hate my belly - it causes me a lot of pain and low confidence. It's not like i can just change it either, the damage is permanent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    Ekk some nasty comments, i can understand why people are getting upset though as it is a very raw topic for many.
    I won't show my belly, if it can make medical professionals gasp in horror i can only imagine how gross regular people would find it. I hate my belly - it causes me a lot of pain and low confidence. It's not like i can just change it either, the damage is permanent.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Misschief For This Useful Post:

MothersMilk  (03-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well haven't got a after shot but this is my now shot lol mmm can't see I'll look like miranda kerr after this.
    I was very self conscious of my body before pregnancy so I will probably be worse after it,
    I do hope that when I see my baby for the first time it makes all my body issues worth it,
    Sounds vain but I'm terrified of resenting my body that gave him life,
    Attached Images

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Koberose For This Useful Post:

trishalishous  (05-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Koberose View Post
    Well haven't got a after shot but this is my now shot lol mmm can't see I'll look like miranda kerr after this.
    I was very self conscious of my body before pregnancy so I will probably be worse after it,
    I do hope that when I see my baby for the first time it makes all my body issues worth it,
    Sounds vain but I'm terrified of resenting my body that gave him life,
    Not vein at all. I think most of us women would wish for our bodies to go back to what they used to be after giving birth. Yet we all know that there's a big chance that that wont happen and we are wiling to take that chance as we prefer to have our beautiful kids over a beautiful body

Trust me, your stretchies and flab are the last thing on your mind in those first 3 months. I had flab and I had stretchies on my thighs (still have them but after all this time they have turned into silver lines and not too noticeable anymore), but I didn't care. I was just trying to mentally survive between the feeding, bathing, changing, settling, etc

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Misschief For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (06-07-2012),Koberose  (05-07-2012)