+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Greenhorn.

People aren't saying accept your own body, just saying that if someone is proud of their body, no matter what it looks like, they shouldn't be told they're just bragging or trying to make others feel bad.
    ^^ THIS!

Noone said people should accept their looks just because they have experienced the miracle of giving birth. We still need to be comfortable with our bodies to be happy and to function properly in our social/love lives.
    Again, I am comfortable with clothes on, but have never been comfortable without clothes on. I have not had any sex since I was 9 weeks pregnant, so that's been well over 3 years.
    If I have sex again, I will be feeling extremely self aware. I do not have a husband who will love me for who and what I am. Unfortunately when looking for that special someone, people do tend to judge the covers and not the pages
    THIS is why I refuse to have sex with someone who I know does not love me or does not know me as a person yet. I will hold off with sex for as long I need to until I am positive that he will not run away regardless of what my body looks like naked.
    I have not had sex with the lights on for 6 years now. So even before having DS I wasn't comfortable with my body being seen naked by my partner.
    I think part of this problem is to blame by several bad experiences I have been through in the past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberleygal1 View Post
    Ok so we have talked about and some have showed our bellies but what about our breasts. Have yours changed from having kids? My friend was devastated that she lost her's after having 1 baby and said she had lost the fullness and dropped a bra size, she wasn't overly big to start with so she wasn't happy about the change. So I was quite worried about the effect on mine from babies, I am a nice 12d, perfect hanging, perfect shape. But I am happy to report they are still like that after 2 babies, they haven't lost their size, they haven't lost their fullness and no stretchmarks there either thank goodness
    As I said, I am now a cup A/AA. But I used to be a C Breastfeeding literately drained them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post

For those who are jealous and/or angry, do you know what other scars (physical and/or mental) these ladies might have? Just because their tummies seem to be slim and/or stretchie free, doesn't mean they don't have scars on other body parts.
    Also, some people don't want to be skinny, but don't have a choice.

Oh. So, so true.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Ok so we have talked about and some have showed our bellies but what about our breasts. Have yours changed from having kids? My friend was devastated that she lost her's after having 1 baby and said she had lost the fullness and dropped a bra size, she wasn't overly big to start with so she wasn't happy about the change. So I was quite worried about the effect on mine from babies, I am a nice 12d, perfect hanging, perfect shape. But I am happy to report they are still like that after 2 babies, they haven't lost their size, they haven't lost their fullness and no stretchmarks there either thank goodness
    Mine are covered in stretchmarks from them literally doubling in size when my milk came in with my first. They went from a B cup to an A cup after breastfeeding three kids. They don't even resemble my boobs from pre-babies at all but they still look nice in a bra, I love having small boobs so being an A cup doesn't bother me at all, and I breastfed for over 4 years in total...I don't like my boobs but they did their job and I can appreciate that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive started working on my weight over the last few months. Ive lost 10kg and my boobs are seriously depressing me. I was maybe a b cup (just) prior to DD. During pregnancy and breastfeeding they were HUGE. Now im back to a b cup but they are completely different.
    But now that i am losing weight they are nasty. Also they are covered in stretch marks. Yes stretch marks over saggy nasty boobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having a cup A and being 6'0 tall and skinny is NOT a good look

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I already have stretchmarks on my boobs as they grew really quickly when I was younger. They've copped a beating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boobs are still the same perky b cups they were prior to children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Could I possibly get admin to delete my pic and the one I was quoted in at all?? The BH app is playing up on my phone and won't let me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My tummy definitely recovered better than my boobs!

Pre baby I was a B/C cup. I'm now a D cup. But my boobs feel empty and saggy, when I lay flat on my back they just spread and are flat, yuck! They've lost all their firmness. With a bra and clothes on they look better than prebaby, but I would love to have my prebaby small firm boobs back!!