+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default CO form, for those who dont vax please!

So Ive just put DD's enrollment forn into ther kindy and i need to (once we're accepted) give vaccination records.
    As we dont Vax, i need to get a CO form. I know i have to get it from a doc but anyting else i need to know about this form?? What do the docs say when you go to get one? We're (for those who got one) the Doc accepting of your decision? WHat the school ok with your child not being Vaxxed?

Thanks all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You can print the form from the medicare website I think. If not you pick it up from one of their offices. My doctor does not keep the forms, but I have to get them signed by him. HTH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yep print it straight off the website. The doctor I went to didn't even know what it was and signed them without blinking an eye. I have 5 kids abd have never had a single issue or negative comment from any school or preschool, etc.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Got mine from the GP, didn't have any issues at all either

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My GP signed no problems, but we have spoken about it in length many times before

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I had one old fart of a dr refuse to do it for me but he was a drop in dr and didn't even ask me for my reasons. My regular Dr did it after I talked to the immunisation nurse (who eventually agreed with nearly everything I said!!!).
    I have never had a problem with childcare and his school wouldn't care.